We visited the hotel for 2 Weeks in July. I was a little concerned having read some of the previous poor reviews, however I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. Rooms are spacious & very clean, large pool area & slide for children, always sunbeds available. The hotel is perhaps looking a little tired/dated in places, however nothing too bad. The kids club was good, the entertainment team are French, and the hotel is probably 70% French, however if you make the effort then they are happy to engage with you & make the kids welcome. The hotel is in a quiet area, just a few bars in the town showing live sport, but this is exactly what we were after. Los Christianos was about an hour on the bus, which was 4 Euros.
One of the main reasons I picked the hotel was because they provide Gluten Free food which I require. I could not have been happier with the helpful service provided by Juan the Chef & the restaurant Manager Miguel (Yellow Shirt), Juan would show me which options on the buffet were suitable, and on a few occasions would make me something that I requested, Pasta & Pizza in particular which were always good. There was always a Gluten Free roll offered as well. Miguel always ensured that I was looked after, many thanks to these 2 friendly & helpful members of staff. There was always something for everybody to eat, plenty of options & always a freshly cooked to order option each night (Meat & Fish). Breakfast options also good, freshly cooked omelettes, fruit, meats, cheeses, along with the usual bacon, sausage & eggs etc. We did not use the pool restaurant so unable to comment on this. All inclusive beer & drinks were of a good standard. Would recommend the hotel for families, engage with the French entertainment team & they will engage with you, they work very hard with the Children & also into the evening entertainment. The evening entertainment was good overall, although some nights were better than others, the Parrot show & magic/illusion acts were the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Be Live Experience Playa La Arena is a complete family resort in Puerto Santiago, Tenerife. The hotel, located by an exotic beach with black volcanic sand, offers all the facilities you need for a perfect holiday at the Costa de Santiago del Teide. At the Be Live Experience Playa La Arena you will be able to enjoy the quietness and the lovely atmosphere of Puerto Santiago: nature, gastronomy, sports, beach and sun all year round. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Be Live Experience Playa La Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Playa La Arena Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Spring Hotel Santiago Del Teide
- Be Live Experience Playa La Arena Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago