Have just returned form an 8 day visit to hotel with 2 friends. We had an excellent stay. The hotel is spotless. the choice of food was amazing. Sometimes difficult to make choice because too much choice!!! Staff friendly and very helpful. The 'animation' team kept us entertained all day. I admit it is maybe not for young children as the pool is quite deep but a lifeguard is at hand!!! The only problem we had was to come home and wish we could have stayed longer!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Be Live Experience Playa La Arena is a complete family resort in Puerto Santiago, Tenerife. The hotel, located by an exotic beach with black volcanic sand, offers all the facilities you need for a perfect holiday at the Costa de Santiago del Teide. At the Be Live Experience Playa La Arena you will be able to enjoy the quietness and the lovely atmosphere of Puerto Santiago: nature, gastronomy, sports, beach and sun all year round. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Be Live Experience Playa La Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Playa La Arena Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Spring Hotel Santiago Del Teide
- Be Live Experience Playa La Arena Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago