We stayed at the playa la Arena in September. On arrival (9pm) we were told by the receptionist to drop our bags into the luggage area and go get some food and drink and book in when we were sorted. We were then shown to our room which overlooked the pool and sea, the room was large and clean. We had fresh towels everyday if we wanted and you could get a towel for the pool (10€ refundable deposit).we found plenty of empty beds after 9 am as the pool didn't open till 8; but that didn't stop you from an early swim if you wanted. Back to the food. Full English if you wanted every morning; plus fresh fruit, yogurt cheese etc. and fresh made omelettes. Lunchtime was varied and hot. The evening meal was very good, every night was a different theme with a wide range to choose from. For the "Brits" abroad there was pizza, burgers and chips in plentiful supply. The pool bar was clean and served hot food and too; as well as cold drinks and beer. We made booze puppys ( white rum and pineapple slush mixed (lush). On our departure we had to be out of the room by 12 but as we wasn't leaving till 6pm we booked a courtesy room for 3pm which was free of charge. To our delight it was an empty cleaned guest room we we had for 30 mins.Overall we had a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Be Live Experience Playa La Arena is a complete family resort in Puerto Santiago, Tenerife. The hotel, located by an exotic beach with black volcanic sand, offers all the facilities you need for a perfect holiday at the Costa de Santiago del Teide. At the Be Live Experience Playa La Arena you will be able to enjoy the quietness and the lovely atmosphere of Puerto Santiago: nature, gastronomy, sports, beach and sun all year round. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Be Live Experience Playa La Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Playa La Arena Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Spring Hotel Santiago Del Teide
- Be Live Experience Playa La Arena Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago