“San Remo is Fab”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

San Remo is a brilliant restaurant in Tenerife. Family run, great service and fab food with stunning views. Worth a visit!

There are newer reviews for San Remo

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I first went to San Remo to celebrate my cousin's birthday in January. The food was great and the service was excellent. There is a good choice on the menu. I am vegetarian and often find that I don't get much choice on a menu, but there was no problem here. During my stay, I ate here a few times. I returned in February, this time with my two young grandchildren. The restaurant has quite a few high chairs and the children enjoyed the food that was available there.
The view from the restaurant is breathtaking, especially the sunset. Try to time your meal, to take advantage of that.

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I go to puerto de Santiago every year with friends an we always go to San remo for a meal while we are there , the staff are very friendly and can't do enough for you and the food is lovely

1  Thank DebbieRowlands
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Eat here on our last evening and it was a real pleasure. Superb bottle of wine and the foo was good and varied. My wife had a really nice pizza which was so big she couldn't finish it and I had a superb lamb shank (elbow on the menu). Lovely staff and a good location. Good value as well and I would recommend that you go.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

A great meal out with friends. I ate fresh green spinach & ricotta pasta which was amazing...wish we had chance to go back more than once so i could have more off the menu! My friends also shared an amazing looking pizza, fried squid, steak and another pasta dish....everything tasted delicious and it was also great value for money. We also had complimentary honey rum at the end of the meal which you quite often get at restaurants out here. The staff were great, knowledgeable about the dishes and very helpful at taking photos for us!