“Closed & for rent!”
Review of Domu Mia

Domu Mia
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Yorkshire, England
“Closed & for rent!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Went to dine and found it all shut up, empty of all the furniture and most of the former fitting - nothing left inside, the place is up for rent. There's no notice, nothing, very sad as we loved this place :( i will post up-to-date information if we find out anything. Current date is 17 th June 2013 as I write this.

Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Chesham, United Kingdom
“Closed!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We were in Puerto Santiago for a week 17th May - 24th May and tried several times to visit but the shutters were down and it looked closed. No signs to indicate when it would be open.

Visited May 2013
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
“Domu Mia Los Gigantes Tenerife”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

September last we stayed at Vigilia Park but spent almost every evening at Domu Mia Pizzeria-Ristorante and we are planning to do the same again in June this year with a group of 9 people.I am now 55 and have travelled extensively World Wide and I must say that The Pizza's are the best I have ever eaten anywhere in the World.Everything is hand made on the premises and Definitely NOT to be missed.If you want great Italian meal this is the place to go.It is the best Italian restaurants in Los Gigantes/Tenerife/Spain/Europe/World. And great value for money. The Owner Paolo Uccheddu is a great guy and amazing garlic bread don't miss out on a great night of culinary excellence at a very affordable price. Regards Mike & Marta. See you all again in June this year.

• Visited September 2012
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty Plenty Friendly”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed at the Vigilia and picked Domu Mia for dinner and take-outs. Hangged around with a glass of wine/beer and garlic brads while our meals were prepared. All meals were handmade and plenty. Thanks to Mateo & Al., pros and friendly.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank fchatelain
Los Gigantes, Spain
“Nom non”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stay at the Del Marques Palace apartments. We have been using "pizzeria domu Mia" now for approximately two years. If people think the only do pizza, think again because they do have a varied menu. I have had pizza and other meals and I can say with hand on heart that I have not had a bad experience yet. Prices are very reasonable. What can I say about the staff. I can only say what is on my heart. They are some of the most friendly people I have met in many years of traveling and GENUINE. I have no problem in a recommendation to this restaurant. *****

• Visited March 2013