Stayed here Christmas 2012 also stayed 2 years earlier the hotel still has quality rooms and the staff are helpful and polite but the food standards have slightly deteareated in the buffet restaurant but the alcarte meals where good. The animation is now split into two teams which seams daft.The Beatles tribute band was good and plenty of shows for the kids. Only downside no sky sports anymore .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes has been designed down to the smallest detail for familes and couples wishing to spend their holidays in an incomparable location, enjoying our excellent facilities to the full. Superbly located in Tenerife South, it enjoys spectacular views over to the island of La Gomera and the Lod Gigantes cliff. 500 Meters away from Plaua La Arena beach. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago