My fiancé and I along with our good friends booked this hotel in November 2012. We absolutely loved the place from the beginning.
The staff were friendly and the rooms were lovely. We had a ground floor room with a huge balcony!
The pools were lovely and we always found a seat! We could also change our towels a few times which was nice.
We booked all inclusive and we loved it. This was our first time all inclusive and would definitely do it again. The variety of food was amazing, it could do with more vegetarian options as our friend sometimes was limited on what she could have but otherwise it was great.
The entertainment was good, starting off with children's entertainment then the adults following. Drinks were included and it was good quality!
I loved the place and am looking to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes has been designed down to the smallest detail for familes and couples wishing to spend their holidays in an incomparable location, enjoying our excellent facilities to the full. Superbly located in Tenerife South, it enjoys spectacular views over to the island of La Gomera and the Lod Gigantes cliff. 500 Meters away from Plaua La Arena beach. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago