My family and I have just returned from 8 days at this wonderful hotel and here's our unbiased opinion:
1) The Splendit service is fantastic and worth the extra cost, with a gold wrist band, everything is free, fresh beach towels each day, free mini bar - replenished daily, selected seating area in the restaurant, choice of pillows, free paper delivered each day - it's a long list.
2) The staff are extremely attentive, helpful and very professional especially Patricia and the team on reception.
3) We reviewed food/bug comments on here before choosing this fabulous hotel. It's a hot climate with a huge food hall. If you stick with food which you are used to and from the hot plates, there really isn't a problem.
4) We have re-booked for Christmas 2013, our girls (12 & 8) insisted that this was the best holiday ever!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes has been designed down to the smallest detail for familes and couples wishing to spend their holidays in an incomparable location, enjoying our excellent facilities to the full. Superbly located in Tenerife South, it enjoys spectacular views over to the island of La Gomera and the Lod Gigantes cliff. 500 Meters away from Plaua La Arena beach. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago