Myself, my wife and 2kids (3 and 7) stayed here for 10 days recently and had such a good time we’ve already booked to return in December for 10 days.
Our children were entertained from early in the morning till late at night with the kids club doing a variety of activities from t-shirt painting, cookie making, water balloon fights, pirate days etc. than into the evening where they done a mini disco followed by a show which went on till about 10.30pm, if this didn’t keep them entertained they then had the soft play area, playground, mini golf, high ropes, water slide/inflatable and pony rides.
The spotlessly clean buffet restaurants had a wide range of food and even a fussy eater would find something to eat, tables always available and if it got busy they would immediately open the overflow, which was fantastic. The dessert section was the best I’ve ever experienced! The speciality restaurants were all gorgeous and in our 10days we got to experience all 3 (Italian, Mexican and grill) The only complaint was that there was only one kind of white or red wine which was served in the all restaurants and it was bitter.
The bedrooms are a great size with 32” plasma TV’s in both the living area and the bedroom room and a mini bar that gets stocked up every day with beer, coke and water.
The pool area was clean and spread out meaning people weren’t on top of each other. The pools were sometimes a bit on the cold side, especially down at the waterslide. It was easy to get sunbeds.
The all-inclusive package is very good and includes most drinks, cocktails (NOT from a machine!), soft drinks, slush puppies and ice cream, my kids especially loved that they could go help themselves to drinks and slush puppies at the pool bar.
All in all this was a great hotel and we have no major complaints or gripes. Our kids loved the hotel mascot, Luby, so much that they literally haven’t stopped talking about him since we got home… in December. It’s now April!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes has been designed down to the smallest detail for familes and couples wishing to spend their holidays in an incomparable location, enjoying our excellent facilities to the full. Superbly located in Tenerife South, it enjoys spectacular views over to the island of La Gomera and the Lod Gigantes cliff. 500 Meters away from Plaua La Arena beach. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago