My family & I stayed from 12/3/13 - 19/3/13 and right up until the 18th I would have given the hotel a very high score of 4.5 out of 5. The staff were all very welcoming, the facilities very good, the rooms comfortable & the food & drink varied and very tasteful. However, on the 18th we dined at the buffet restaurant and I spent my final day and return flight suffering from sickness and diarrhoea. It appears from other reviews that I wasn't alone and the hotel need to urgently rectify this problem before a very good hotel rapidly loses its appeal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes has been designed down to the smallest detail for familes and couples wishing to spend their holidays in an incomparable location, enjoying our excellent facilities to the full. Superbly located in Tenerife South, it enjoys spectacular views over to the island of La Gomera and the Lod Gigantes cliff. 500 Meters away from Plaua La Arena beach. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Be Live Family Costa los Gigantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Costa Los Gigantes Hotel Puerto De Santiago
- Costa Los Gigantes Hotel
- Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes Tenerife/Puerto De Santiago