Mandalay Beach Guest House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bloubergstrand
See available hotels
SUN1 Milnerton(Milnerton)
Good 3.5/5
Atlantic Beach Hotel(Melkbosstrand)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsthe ownerhoneymoon suitecape towngreat place to staybreakfast was excellenthome away from homeyogurtmarkbedroombloubergguesthousehospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2009

Very upmarket guesthouse. The owners and staff are absolute amazing people and was always trying to help and arrange day tours. Other than that we had a lot of privacy and relaxation. I would definitly recommend this to all my friends and family and they will see us again!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2009

As we need to get up early in the mornings for work this makes breakfast difficult. I would suggest that an earler breakfast is served.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Mandalay_SA, Owner at Mandalay Beach Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2009

We are very please with your wonderful stay and aim to please the best we possibly can.

Unfortunately our staff only start at 7:15 althought the continetal side of breakfast is always available and If requested before arrival we can also supply a breakfast boxes.

I hope in the future this makes your stay more enjoyable wth us:)

If you could reccomend anything else please feel free to make any suggestions.

Kind regards Mark

Reviewed June 30, 2009

Very very nice place. Very kind hosts. Definitely a place to stay if you're going to Cape Town. 5 min. walk to the beach and 5 min walk to the restaurants. We'll definitely go back!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2009

My family and I stayed here (total of 8 people) booking 4 of the rooms in the annexe. From the process of booking the acommodation through to booking tours in the winelands, great white shark diving, minibus tour into cape town, ordering take away food, recommending places to eat it was all excellent.

Mark and Elisna's attention to detail seperate them from the rest. The acommodation is very stylish, quiet but with facilities to have a great time (pool, braii) etc.

The food was always good, the rooms clean and the service levels good.

I would not hesitate in recommending you to stay here. It also provides one of the best views of table mountain form the nearby beach!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2009

My wife and I recently spent 10 days at this guest house and had a wonderful time - the hosts of the house made us feel very welcome and were incredibly helpful.

We will return to Capetown and this is where we will stay next time - I dont think there could be better feedback I could give than this.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple