Cape Town Seamore Express Tours and Guesthouse
Blouberg Manor Boutique Hotel(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
$62
Pinard on Sea(Bloubergstrand)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Myoli Accommodation(Bloubergstrand)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2010

A clean, fun, safe place to stay, hosted by two hospitable guys!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
4  Thank dljr60
Reviewed March 15, 2010

We would recommend this guest house to everybody.It was very clean and the owners took a pride in there business.
All the trips and days out were very special and we will not hesitate to go back when in Cape Town again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ayrtonBlackpool
Reviewed March 6, 2010

We chose Seamore-Express based on Tripadvisor reviews...we weren't disappointed. Kyrt and RJ are charming, knowledgable hosts. The guest house is tastefully and stylishly decorated, extremely clean, and very comfortable. Kyrt attended to all of our needs and arrangements and that made our visit much more relaxing. We especially appreciated the efforts that Kyrt made to help coordinate some of our special activities. When we left we felt like we were saying goodbye to dear friends and not just our hosts.
Gene and Nira,
New York City

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank genyit
Reviewed February 12, 2010

Went to Capetown with my parents for 10 days.....from the very beginning, Seamore Express were very accomodating with our requirements, main reason being that we were planning to go on holiday to another country so the sudden change of plans meant that we needed to organise the whole holiday in a week or so...very reliable for email correspondence in detail.
Once there we were impressed with the service.......the days were planned out perfectly and covered different aspects of Capetown...from history to natural beauty. The tour included some very insightful and interesting information during the drives to the places we were going to visit.
Accomodation.....immaculate.....great taste, great decor, splendid breakfast, definitely good value for money.
Thanks for providing us with a memorable stay...will definitely be back!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2010
4  Thank Natalie V
Reviewed February 8, 2010

Hmm, well.. I am undergoing a great dilemma at the moment: whether to share my experiences with everybody or keep them to myself, and keeping this corner of paradise a relative mystery from the rest of the world! Yet my conscience tells me I have to share it, and I actually owe it to Kyrt and RJ and the rest of the team…

Well, I just came back from the most wonderful vacation in Cape Town, at the lovely Sea More Express Guesthouse. I have traveled quite a lot around the world and although I can be appalled with all sorts of beauties, I must say this vacation has by far exceeded my expectations. First of all, this is an incredibly beautiful region, and a must-see for any tourist. But this is not just it: the attention and care of your hosts enable you to fully experience the beauty of everything you see. As most of you should be aware of, this is actual tough work and requires a great skill, for you have to relate to all sorts of people from all sorts of tastes and backgrounds. What you’ll find in Seamore is a delicate balance of great care and free space, lots of knowledge (not a bit boring at all!) and genuine pleasure. Throughout our stay, Kyrt proved to be a great host and the best guide I have ever met. He was always kind and warm, guided us to many wonders with sincere attachment and a genuine love in his work. I have rarely seen a guide so knowledgeable (and considering so many different areas of interest, he can easily come first in comparison), and no other who actually takes pleasure in what he does. We have felt like real friends in visit, rather than mere tourists. Which was a great comfort, as might be guessed..

The tour was full of many surprises and gave us more than we have been expecting. For which we are deeply grateful. I have acquired lots of memories and real life experiences, that have enriched my life. I am grateful.

And the rest of the lovely Seamore Express Team… Dear RJ made us feel warmly welcome and is a great host. Zuki and Arthur (Bongie?) were always there with their warm smiles and I am happy to have met them.

Last but not least, the comfort of the house… I must admit that I was a bit worried before our arrival, as the websites can be quite misleading. But the comfort we have been presented absolutely exceeds many five star hotels: the most comfortable beds, chic bathrooms, small but lovely bedrooms, open patio, wide guardrobes, dimlights, and so on… The breakfast was sumptous, the sofas and the TV room very comfy, the dvd archive (especially the documentaries) satisfying.. And to be offered a glass of the world’s most delicious wines when we returned “home” after a daylong trip was cool! For those who are planning to come and stay at the Seamore Express Guesthouse, I can say that here you can find the absolute comfort without any show off. Feel at home…

One final word: I have traveled with my mother, who speaks not a word of English. Even still, she had the same pleasure as I did. Compliments to the Seamore Team, we feel like we have another “home” at the other side of the world. And I’m sure you will definitely feel the same…

• Stayed: January 2010