Endless Summer Beachhouse
Blouberg Manor Boutique Hotel(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
$64
$179
$154
  • Breakfast included
Myoli Accommodation(Bloubergstrand)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I came to Cape Town for kitesurfing and the Endless Summer Beachhouse was the best place you can stay. You can't find another place closer to the beach than this. Which means that you pump up your kite in the front garden on the grass, walk it across to the beach and launch your kite.
If there is no wind the crew can organize some awesome trips in and around Cape Town. I you can't kite the High Five kiteschool is a great IKO school to teach you.
However finally it was not the location that made my holiday but the people I met during my stay. I have some new friends for life!

Room Tip: Seaview is a great room with obviously..... sea view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This place feels like a family, everyone is friendly and there is a relaxed vibe here. Most of the people are here to kite surf or to learn it. When there is no wind, there are enough other outdoor activities organized from out the house, so there is no moment to be bored.

Location is perfect, you can pump your kite in the garden and walk across the road to the ocean.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I spent 3 months @ the Endless summerbeachhouse. I had the time of my life. There is so much to do. Even wen der is no wind! JJ will take you out for mountain biking or you can go to the cable park (wakeboarding).
Wen I came at the Beachhouse I diddent know how to surf, kite surf and wakeboard. After my lessons at High five, I could rent some kite gear from the school. So I could join JJ and Alex on a downwinder. That was what I liked the most, the crew is really chilled and they join you for diner or kite surf trips.

Room Tip: It depends if you want to sleep alone ore with more people. The cheapest room is the room with the most people.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2013

During the season 2012-2013 I finally learned how to kitesurf. I did this in Cape Town were I unexpectedly feld like home straight away. My stay at The Endless Summer Beachhouse / Mystic House made this even better. I stayed here for quite some weeks, longer than I planned, because I really enjoyed the chill vibe and the wonderfull people out here! I got the lessons from High Five, thats also a part of the guesthouses. This is a Kite, SUP, surf school and also offers other great outdoor adventures (like seal snorkling, mountainbiking and paragliding that I also can recommend). So if you are planning to go to Cape Town for whatever reason. I recommend to stay at The Endless Summer Beachhouse or Mystic House. Because it really feels like a endless summer if!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Staying at the Endless summer as a kitesurfer (surfer) is living the dream you can pump your kite in the front yard walk across the street and go kiting :D They also have a kitesurf school High five you can also find it on google! There is also a downwindshuttle very easy when you don't have a car.. Thanks for the nice time Endless summer i hope i see you next year again!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo