Aquarius Luxury Suites
Blue Peter Hotel(Bloubergstrand)
SUN1 Milnerton(Milnerton)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewstable mountainbed apartmentcape townthese apartmentsmain roomself cateringnoise levelstop floorthe penthousebayside mallserviced dailyparking areastay there againmother cityexcellent staywalking distancemany thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2012

The suites are amazing! Modern finishes, comfortable room. We stayed in a 3 bedroom as a group of 5. the views are amazing (bit windy). Our rooms were always cleaned, dishes washed (I did not expect that)
Try out the roof top pool while you are there, its warmer than the cold sea! Nice modern gym equipment too. its close to some buzzing nightlife, a safe area too, a mall is close by.
This is a great place to stay if you want a scene away from the centre of cape town, the beach is very close by. I enjoyed my stay
We didn't realise how far bloubergstrand is from the city bowl (but its not bad, the drive is entertaining 15-20 mins)

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank legapu
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I stayed in a one-bedroom apartment and was very impressed with the entire experience. It is the best value for money that I have experienced in a long time. I enjoyed the space - the room offered a separate lounge with couch, fully equipped kitchen, dining room area and then the separate bedroom en-suite. I had a partial sea view and my room was on the 10th floor. The decor for the entire hotel is beautifully done in shades of brown and cream - the linen and towels in the room were good quality. Staff were friendly and helpful and I had an undercover parking for my car. The surrounding area is in the heart of Bloubergstrand with so many restaurant choices within walking distance. I arrived early and was accommodated on my arrival - the room was ready and I was able to drop my bags off and go to the spa and shopping. My only complaint is that there was no hairdryer in the room!

Room Tip: Be sure to visit the De'Vara Day Spa in the penthouse on the 11th floor - the view of Table Mountain is amazing! Have a glass of wine, pedicure and enjoy the view!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ADavis1977
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed here during April 2012 as a family of four - two adults and two teens.
We stayed in a two bedroom and two bathroom apartment. These apartments are beautifully furnished in white and brown. There is a beautiful lounge with flat screen tv, open plan to the dinner table and chairs and an equiped kitchen, everything very neat.
The main bedroom has an on suite bathroom consisting of a shower (very small) basin and toilet. The main bedroom had a beautiful view over Table Mountain. This room had a double bed, which felt a little small, queensize would work better. The second bedroom (also with a view of Table Mountain) has two single beds, with a seperate bathroom, consisting of bath, basin and toilet. This bathroom is a good size. The unit also has a small veranda. It is situated very good, close to the beach. and lovely restaurants, shops and shopping mall. There is secured parking. Will defenately stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank blackspaniel
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We visited cape town on September with my boyfriend,1time holidays booked us @ Aquarius hotel,it was the best,when we arrived the staff welcomed as with a beautiful smile & friendly faces.we stayed at the 6 floor, It was more than our expectations,the view was to die for. we a coming back soon!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank missDM
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I booked this holiday in CapeTown, South Africa as part of 1TimeHolidays.
The hotel is just 25min from the airport and 20min from the city centre.The stuff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a in a 2 bedroom apartment on the 6th floor. It more than met our expectations.
It is literally a stones throw from the beach. On the weekend there seems to be a busy night life in and around the hotel which was fun. There are also over 10 restaurants/coffee shops in radius of a 5min walk.
There is no wifi in the rooms (yet, been told that they will be installing them) . If you require wifi you can log on at reception with a code given to you if requested. I've been told that if you have a laptop and an Ethernet cable you could get internet access in your room. This I have not tested. I did see the Ethernet port near the telephone.

Room Tip: If you are travelling to the city in the morning expect an hours drive in the morning rush hour. The same drive takes you 20min of peek times. Because of this we missed our fiery to Roben Island :-(
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends