Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Feltham
Ranked #42 of 58 Restaurants in Feltham
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The instantly recognisable red neon sign and warm inviting interior will ease you into the Frankie & Benny's experience before you can take your coat off! In typical stateside fashion, great service at Frankie & Benny's is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble for our obliging and friendly staff. So loosen your tie, relax, settle into your booth seat and relish the wonderful feeling of a very satisfied appetite!
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great food and service.

This was a spur of the moment visit but there was no problem getting a table.

Plenty of variety of food choice to please most people's taste.

1  Thank TW3Bee

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I came here with family quite a few times. I find that the standard of food has depreciated since the first time I ever tried Frankie and Benny's which was about 3 years back. I find that most the food on the menu is quite plain, not a great deal of flavour. The food I defiantly over priced for the quality received.

Unfortunately I do not visit here as often as I used to, maybe a change of menu, management or chef?

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Not too many patrons in there at the time we went for dinner, yet the service was so slow, that our nachos came out soggy indicating that they were sat there for too long waiting for someone to bring them out. Most remaining people were impatient to pay as they weren't been given the bill despite numerous reminders delaying them for their cinema shows. I can understand a shortage of staff can do this, but can't the manager make this clear to people when they come in to set expectations?

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Visted with family. Staff very rude, did not seat us, left us waiting at the entrance. When we edged our way to a table a waitress pounced on us and said we coud not just sit anywhere we pleased. I explained that we had been witing for a while, and she said No, we had not been waiting fr a while and so implied that we were lying. Waiter accused us of confusing him with the order too. Very rude staff.

Food was a big OK and took ages to arrive, and the kids food was brought last....ridiculous.

When we asked for a waiter, one waiter said he would get one...and then just dissappeared. Ordered hot pancakes with chocolate from the kids' menu for dessert, and was given a sundae....with no explanation as to why we were given this and not the pancakes. It's more like they will dsh out wat they want, in their own sweet time and make it a point of being quite unpleasant and condescending the whole time.

Do not visit, as it s a waste of money and time.

1  Thank Foodieinlondon_12
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Brilliant, nourishing meal prepared expertly and served punctually, so no severe delays. Staff typically kind and thoughtful. All ingredients fresh on the day. Dessert very pleasing, as was drinks!

Travelers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Feltham also viewed

Feltham, Greater London

Been to Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Feltham? Share your experiences!