“Avoid at all costs”

Ranked #42 of 59 Restaurants in Feltham
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Pay the extra money in petrol to go further afield!
Waited over 15 minutes to order drinks once seated, & ordered a starter at the same time to save more waiting. Ordered main meals when the drinks arrived (another 15minutes later). No meatballs left for my other half's choice. Starter did to come out as advertised, what kind of "Mexican" restaurant doesn't serve guacamole with nachos? ESPECIALLY on Cinco de Mayo! Expressed unhappiness. Main courses took a further 25 minutes to arrive once our starter was finished. 1 came out burnt, 1 with minimal meat in it (chilli beef burrito) and no chilli whatsoever, and mine, well, the most pitiful amount of pork, and barely any rice in the quesadillas, but LOADS of BBQ sauce... Yum! <sarcasm> and to add to that it was so poorly presented I may as well have let my 2yr old nephew slap it on the plate. It arrived with a side of chips instead of salad because they'd run out of salad too, even though I had ordered a side of sweet potato chips.
When the waitress asked if we would like dessert, I politely told her that if the other good was anything to go by, we'd rather not! Expressed my unhappiness again, and she said absolutely nothing, looked down & cleared our plates. Another 15 minutes passed & she came over explaining that she had told the manager about our troubles and they had kindly reduced the bill by 20%... To be honest I would have still felt ripped off if they had paid us the cost of the bill to eat there!!! Will not be returning, ever!!

1  Thank GemmaKate5

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Have had good and bad service at this branch but this Saturdays experience was a good one. Went here for lunch with my siblings and were seated and served quickly. I had a peri peri chicken burger which was lovely and my siblings went for beefburgers which they enjoyed but said they were a bit on the spicy side which they didn't like so much.
Onto desserts and there was a good selection, the lemon sorbet went down particularly well.
Overall, it was a nice lunch and overall good experience. Everything very clean including toilets as well. We will be returning :)

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Excellent food,,,excellent decor and excellent service. The food was lovely and the location is on a small retail type park with easy access and parking. All staff very friendly. Faultless !!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I had never been to Chiquitos before and went for Mothers day with my family. I had heard that it was good food and a nice restaurant to go to. However, this is not what i experienced. It took the staff 10-15 mins to seat us, even though we had pre booked. Once we sat down, it took the waitress 15-20 mins to come over and take our order. It then took them half an hour to bring our starters and then another 40 mins for our mains to arrive. The waitress was not attentive at all and frankly quite rude. All this aside, the food was fantastic. I think they just need more staff and train them a little more!

1  Thank TapMan1
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Been waiting for a starter for 45 minutes and still no where near... very messy and disorganised... BIG NO dont make same mistake. Waste of time