St Giles Heathrow - A St Giles Hotel
$134
Shalimar Hotel(Hounslow)
$100
$72
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfeltham train stationthorpe parkfull english breakfastwould stay againcar parkingroom was clean and comfortableexcellent value for moneytwickenhambusrugbyrichmondenglandstopoverterminal
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I came to this hotel on an academic trip, so I obviously didn't expect luxury. First of all the area around seems dangerous and really rather sordid. On arrival we were even advised not to go outside alone and another group's coach was robbed one night. Not good.

The rooms themselves had all the expected facilities. However the drab decoration was only worsened by the general grimy feel of the room. Behind the headboard was a filthy wall, with literally a layer of dirt. The carpet was dodgy, there was a grotty shower curtain and the beds were incredibly uncomfortable due to the barest bedding I've ever encountered.

Lastly, the breakfast was absolutely atrocious. The food was horrid and the orange juice tasted like water with the occasional lump of orange flavoured mucus in it. After one morning I was physically sick due to this. The toaster was a bizarre contraption, and one morning my bread become inexplicably jammed and actually caught fire, causing the entire thing to smoke terribly. An extraordinarily unhelpful member of staff just watched as I asked for assistance.

Take my word, do not stay in this grotty, vile and dangerous hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013
5  Thank Josh1604
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night whilst on business on the outskirts of South West London. Quite a drab looking 10 storey hotel. I had booked with booking.com and attempted to pay by maestro which the receptionist told me was acceptable. In fairness for my troubles I was given free overnight parking which saved me the usual overnight charge of £8.00p.
I was given a family sized room on the 10th floor and was quite surprised at the level of noise from the railway.
I ate in the Italian restaurant downstairs and food was okay and reasonably priced. Would I stay again, probably not, would rather go for a premier inn or similiar.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Was sent to a room that hadnt been done - towels and dirty cups everywhere

Was given another room but not comfortable and did not feel clean. The hotel is shabby and this is reflected as soon as you walk in to reception

Room Tip: I would advise anyone not to stay here
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank stew089
Reviewed April 26, 2014

A typical no frills airport hotel to spend the night before the flight and dump the car. Rooms were clean.Bar and restaurant charged sensible prices. Staff at reception were helpful. Short walk into Feltham.Good parking with no fuss.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank annpat65
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Avoid at all costs. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. When we arrived they denied that we had booked for two people and so were given the smoking room. The food was poor the staff did not help. Not to mention the cranky lifts and the lights in the hallway going off and never coming back on.

Room Tip: The Best room is not in this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family