St Giles Heathrow - A St Giles Hotel
Agoda.com
$69
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
Travelocity
All reviewsfeltham train stationthorpe parkfull english breakfastwould stay againcar parkingroom was clean and comfortableexcellent value for moneytwickenhambusrugbyrichmondenglandstopoverterminal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My god what a basic hotel really wished i hadn't stayed here. The beds are tiny i complained and he was so unhelpful the general appearance of the hotel is tired needs updating. I wish I had of stayed somewhere else. This hotel gives a whole new meaning to cheap and cheerful.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Holholiday
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights, on arrival they had no record of my booking, so I have the joy of sitting in reception for over an hour waiting for this to be resolved.
They eventually managed to get my room sorted, and as a goodwill gesture provided me with free wifi for the duration of my stay.
The room was fine, I had none of the issues or complaints that i have seen from other reviews. It was surprisingly quiet in the room - I had been expecting it to be much worse.
I did pay to have breakfast each morning - and this was a mess on a daily basis. There is not sufficient seating, the food is not very appitising, and the staff were more interested in flirting with each other than actually doing any work (the same could be said for evening meals in the hotel) My advise would be to save a £10, and have a walk to the local costa (or McDonalds on the way to the station)
I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank beize
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Had the choice of staying either here for £50 or a nearby travelodge for £37 but was lured by the option of a free breakfast and thought I would try something new. All I can say is that some of the other slightly critical reviews are true. It seems that someone has taken on this hotel and trying to run it on the cheap. I was assigned a 'junior suite' which was big but the furniture did not match the room with gaps everywhere and the room feeling rather clinical. The bed was rock solid and did not sit anywhere near the bedside cabinets. The room was relatively clean although there was a used towel left hanging on one of wardrobe doors. The bathroom was fine although the limited toiletries were of the 'sachet' variety and the tap was loose and came away from the sink.

It took a good 15 minutes to get somebody at reception/housekeeping to answer the phone so I could get an iron. Breakfast was total chaos with no system. Upon waiting to be seated, somebody had taken our table by the time we arrived back. The breakfast items are very cheap!!! The grapefruit segments were more like grapefruit mash and the sausages were of the ultra-value 10% meat variety. A pretty unpleasant experience.

So, yes this hotel is cheap and yes, breakfast is included but I think I would rather take my chances next time with a Travelodge/Ibis/Premier Inn. At least with these brands you know what you're getting!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2012

It´s difficult to find cheap (I mean really cheap, three nights for two with breakfast was about 130 pounds) hotel not TOO FAR from center. There is bus stop in front of the St. Giles Heathrow Hotel, the nearest underground Hatton Cross is about 20 minutes of walk (on your way you can find Tesco!). If you are going to Lutton or Stansted, it´s not worth for it, but with Heathrow on your plane ticket, this little obsolete and very out of fashion building (80´s maybe) spotlighted with blue light during the night, with Lidl 200 metres far and Sportsdirect about 600 metres far, you can´t missed bad. Actually there is train station also in the neighbourhood. Rooms are not very spacious but for couple with sightseeing intentions it´s enough (the same for bathroom with bath), breakfast was great and you can eat how much you like :-) Staff was OK, never bothering us.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I frequently stay at the St. Giles Feltham on business. Very close to the Feltham railway station and a short walk to the Feltham business district with many excellent shops. Ideal place to stay if you are visiting SAP at Clockhouse Place. The staff are very friendly and helpful, rooms clean and comfortable and the food excellent. Great value for money. Rather basic, but good, gym.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business