“Takeaway waited over 2 hours for food!!”
Review of Tandoori Nights

Tandoori Nights
Ranked #12 of 64 Restaurants in Feltham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Ordered a take away last night. Placed the order online at 18:04 and didn’t receive the food until gone 8pm. I put my email and phone number on the order so if there was a long wait a courtesy call would have been nice to let us know about the wait or an update on the website to say there is a long waiting time? We called the restaurant 3 times to be told each time the driver is on his way!!! This was very disappointing as has put us off from ordering here again especially as we have a 5 month old baby and were waiting to eat before bedtime but if we knew it was going to be long we could have done this while waiting for the food.
However when the food came it was very nice it just would have been nice to have been told there is a long wait so we knew.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank nataliea802

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed, I have been using Tandoori night's for over 15 years. To night was the worst time ever. I ordered a lamb curry and a chicken Korma. One rice and one naan bread. I co

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank tonytiger2017
Reviewed April 24, 2018

food was cold, they did not make it clear that chutneys are charged separately and more if you order with papadam! (very silly),

most important - we had one kid and we had to ask them to give plat, then ask again to give fork, spoon, water glass, water - everything had to be requested separately! - I don't understand if you are asked to get "plate and other items" for a person/kid - why cant they get things in one go instead of asking everything (eventually they didnt bring fork for kid despite so many reminders - there were only two tables occupied and the first table was almost done!)

would not recommend it to friends and family! - never ever!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank myneatgear
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Located on the Uxbridge Road in Feltham is Tandoori nights restaurant. Serving good Indian food and service is very good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

I started with a chicken momo as I hadn’t had it before. Tasted pretty good. For my main I had chicken dhansak, aloo gobi, tarka dal and pilau rice. The chicken was spicy, sweet and sour as it should be. The aloo gobi had soft potatoes and firm cauliflower, beautifully seasoned. The dal, rich and tasty.

I haven’t had a meal as well balanced as this for ages. Most places put in the heat but not the flavour. This was totally packed with delicious flavour. The heat was well balanced, not too much but definitely there, just as I would want from a dhansak.

The staff were friendly, welcoming and efficient.

I would definitely eat there again and I recommend the restaurant to you highly.

Date of visit: January 2018