We stayed there for three nights, and we really can reccomend the guest house.
1. the rooms are very big and nice
2. the owners felix and ute are so friendly and helpful, they can give a lot of tips where to go and take car of all your belowings.
3. the guest house is really nice situated. so you have to oppurtunity to rather visit the canyon or the kurger park.
4. they got a self catering fridge and if you on a tour you will get a cooling box from the hotel.
5. the breakfast, which is made by Felix himself is fantastic.
We really can recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently situated, in the centre of the picturesque, malaria-free mountain village of Sabie close to restaurants and shops, Villa Ticino is the ideal base for a minimum stay of 2 nights or longer from which to explore the numerous attractions in the region and for visiting the Kruger National Park. Your Swiss/German owners and hosts personally welcome guests and assist with comprehensive insider information for daily outings with a free map of the area. The European style guest house has six well-appointed en-suite bedrooms, 5 with twin beds, all opening up onto a covered private patio or balcony. Villa Ticino offers guests an attractive guest lounge, a breakfast room, a generous covered terrace with garden & mountain views, a swimming pool, free secure parking, an information corner with WiFi access and a small resident’s bar where guests may enjoy a sundowner before strolling to one of the nearby restaurants to end the evening with a good meal and fine wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Ticino Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.