“Relaxed Pub Faire”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Lovely pub for a pub grub and a few cold ones. Don't expect gourmet meals, but rather traditional pub menu.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We got to this restaurant after being rejected at the smokey train restaurant. We received excellent service and the food was great. The waiter was friendly and the barman also made me a special cocktail even though they don't generally do cocktails. Be very hungry when you visit...Huge portions of food. Thank You!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We called in on our motor bike for a drink and to look at the menus for lunch... As we where reading the manure my husband and I were eating an apple. The owner came over and TOLD us to stop eating our apple, I would not bin it so I insisted that we finished them. He stud over us until we had finished them. Needless to say we finished our drinks and left never to return.

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We dropped in to watch the funeral of Nelson Mandela- TV was not on, but when I asked if we could watch the tv, staff were incredibly accommodating to allow us to watch. Awesome willingness to accomodate!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We pulled into Sabie at about 8:30 on a Sunday night. I had my heart set on the Wild Fig tree Restaurant across the street based on trip advisor reviews but they had already stopped serving dinner. We went in to the Woodsman and fortunately they were still serving. The dining area itself is plain but very cozy. Both my friend and I ordered the Chicken kabobs. The meat was cooked perfectly and had a good flavor. The portion size was just right as well. The value for the meal was also very good.