We've just returned home from our second fantastic stay at this hotel.Our first visit last year was great -hence the return-but this time was even better.Cristina and Cristoph,the owners,are so hospitable and friendly-adding a really personal touch to our holiday-always ready with suggestions for great beaches,restaurants etc.Admittedly we were staying in one of the best rooms-the bungalow suite looking out over the pool-but the whole vibe of this quiet,relaxed hotel is evident everywhere.We didn't make breakfast once this year but the staff were always happy to make us something delicious when we did eventually surface.The hotel is really a cross between a villa and a hotel-people wanting to be waited on hand and foot shouldn't really come here-it's not that sort of place,nor is it trying to be.You're pretty much left to your own devices which was perfect for us.It has an honesty bar you can help yourself to and the sweet town of San Jose-with some lovely restaurants-is a 2min walk.The location-in the middle of the island- is brilliant -everywhere is easy to get to.The hotel is beautiful to look at too-sleek and modern, with beautiful views and set in gorgeous surroundings.I would probably recommend it more to young couples who would appreciate the design aesthetic and are using it as a base rather than spending all day everyday at the hotel,altho a day lounging by the pool is a very attractive option.We are already planning our trip next year and will definitely be returning to Los Jardines de Palerm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Boutique Hotel Ibiza, Romantic & exclusive getaway in the hart of Ibiza. Quiet mediteranean refuge, a 2 minute walk from the church of San Jose. Situated in a XVII-century Ibiza Finca. With dreamscape views to the mediteranean Blue and the Ibiza landscape. Enjoy a lazy breakfast in luxurios gardens. Be surprised and discover seductive experiences. 2 Infinity Pools with many terraces to relax. For your welbeing enjoy a massage Or treat your soul with a yoga class. Near to the nicest beaches of the southwest of the island, But not far form the pulsing nightlife of Ibiza. A remarkable experience in authentic Ibiza ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Boutique Hotel Los Jardines de Palerm Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Jardines De Palerm Hotel Sant Josep
- Boutique Hotel Los Jardines De Palerm Ibiza Spain