My husband and i aged 52 & 54 stayed at thie hotel from 23 May 2012 for 1 week. It is truly the best hotel we have stayed at. The staff are faultless, polite and extremely helpful from cleaners to entertainment to bar / restaurant staff. the rooms are spotless and comfortable, they are cleaned every day and towels also changed every day. There is day time and evening entertainment and staff are encouraging but not pushy and always happy. The restaurant is spotless and the food is the freshest we have ever experienced, great selection and extremely tasty. There is a grill on every evening with meat & fish being cooked to order, restaurant staff are amazing with a smile for everyone. We have visited Ibiza 3 times and this is by far the best hotel yet. Small beach is a short walk from the hotel with beautiful restaurants looking over the beach / sea. Buses run regular from hotel to San Antonio which is approx 1 Euro 40 (depends on the time of day) taxi is quite expensive at around 10 euro! If you have booked this hotel you will not be dissapointed, although we went as a couple with no children there were a lot of families and plenty for children to do. Snack bar has Burgers, hot dogs, toasties and chips which you help yourself to. Love, love, loved this holiday...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Pueblo Ibiza*** is situated in an exclusive area, in the best location on the island for admiring the sunset. Perfectly situated, the hotel is just 300 m from the beautiful D'es Torrent beach and 10 minutes from other beaches such as Compte, Cala Tarida and Cala Bassa, considered by some, as the best beaches and coves on Ibiza. The Barcelo Pueblo Ibiza hotel combines top quality and price so you can soak up the atmosphere and scenery of this magical island. All types of visitors choose it as their destination; this is a world-wide attraction just as much for its waters as for its lively atmosphere. During the day, enjoy bathing in the open sea or relax in the hotel's swimming pools. In the evening, you can enjoy dusk and the sunset from the hotel chill-out area. Welcome to the island where everything is possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Barcelo and Travelocity so you can book your Occidental Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Pueblo Ibiza Hotel Sant Josep
- Barcelo Hotel Pueblo Ibiza
- Pueblo Ibiza Barcelo
- Occidental Ibiza Spain