“top tapas”

Destino
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Amazing offer of tapas, beer and friendly service.Tapas for vegan and vegetarian. I think a very good place to eat and drink with friends. Good prices

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Because of the good reviews we decided to reserve a table, we have to wait 15 minutes for our table? There is no menu, but you have to make a selection of several tapas. The food is good but not spectaculair, the desserts are amazing! The staff is friendly but a bit stressed! You can find better tapas restaurants in Ibiza.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

This place is often rammed and its essential you book in advance. The concept is one where you visit the bar to choose your food which is then heated and brought to your table. Ours arrived Luke warm and we always felt someone was trying to move us on from the table as they were so busy. Felt a bit like 'tapas light ' ... Probably nice for a lunch when it's a bit quieter but a long way from the casual dining experience of the pinxtos bars in southern Spain where food is brought out fresh and you can graze to your hearts content

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I loved this place because everything is out on show, you pick the size of the dish you want and what you want from the tapas bar, then you have your cold starters while the heat up your mains. It's a very busy place so definitely book. I loved the hustle and bustle of it and the food is seriously good. There is also a brilliant shop a few doors up with gorgeous housey stuff and jewellery. The location is very traditional Ibiza, a nice break from the beach bars and glitz.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I'm sorry. I really just don't get it.
Maybe I'm spoiled...... I cook well myself, but really, this place is just a load of food produced in large quantities, then divided up into little (Tiny!) portions, microwaved, then sold at extremely high prices for the tiny amount of food you actually get.
OK, the food tasted nice, and in particular the inventive use of cross-over cuisine from North Africa, Spain, and the far East can make the choices plentiful, but really don't be deceived........ It is reheated microwaved food, sold at really extortionate prices for what it is.......