“Wonderful”

Can Domingo Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with
Can Domingo Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A secret garden, a hidden gem, a gastronomic destination and a historical location all rolled into one, Can Domingo Ibiza has been given a new lease of life in 2012.Reinvented, renovated and revived with much love and passion, the ancient finca set back off the San Jose road is officially back on Ibiza’s gourmet map!The team behind Can Domingo’s makeover are Italian trio Andrea Sanarica, Giuseppe Vivacqua and Alessandro Barni Spadacini. No strangers to fine dining, their concept was simple: to create their dream Ibiza restaurant, ticking all the right boxes in terms of quality, service and ambience.Drawing on their heritage, the menu is predominantly Italian, reflected in the traditional four-course menu selection. Share starters like the Can Domingo homegrown salad – plucked fresh from the onsite organic garden – plus the island’s best selection of Italian cold cuts and more.Primi piatti comes next – think oysters with risotto, spaghetti with clams and bottarga, fresh pasta, ravioli and more – followed by a mouthwatering selection of freshly caught fish, specialty vegetarian dishes and local meat like almond crusted Ibicenco pork fillet, honey and lavender lamb rack or beef tagliata.Take your time savoring the homemade desserts – an evening at Can Domingo (also available for Ibiza weddings, special events and catering) should be an extended experience you’ll never forget. Soak up the stunning views of the campo, take a drink at the gorgeous garden cocktail lounge and listen to the sweet sounds of the music floating over the airwaves.Viva Can Domingo!
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Special place in a quiet part of the island, terrace with a gorgeous view. Definitely the best wine selection on the entire island. Organic vegetable garden where the super chef Giuseppe grows great raw materials for his dreamy food creations. I loved it truly, in over 25 years I visited the island plenty of times and I can surely say this has been the best new entry ever.

2  Thank babipere

Reviewed February 19, 2014

It is definitively my favourite restaurant on the island. Food is great, good list of wines, outstanding place and atmosphere, great service!!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

It's been a few months, but I still remember this place very well.

Let me preface my review by saying that our next stop on our trip was Tuscany, and while I'm not saying Can Domingo was better than Italian food in Italy, it stood right up to it.

Setting is lovely and enjoyable. Service is quite nice. They don't push, but they interact if you express an interest. That's very considerate and professional.

I don't remember every item, but I absolutely remember the octopus, which was truly amazing. It was somehow light and fluffy as if it has been air-puffed or something. I eat a pretty decent amount of octopus, and this ranks up there with the best.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I've been introduced to can Domingo by my friends from Ibiza and I didn't know what to expect. I've been so impressed that it became my first choice every time I come to Ibiza. Don't miss it!

2  Thank Paolo9lli
Reviewed October 5, 2013

A quiet country house in the middle of the island that serves beautiful Italian food & wine with a friendly welcoming service. The location is perfect, the food is delicious and the staff are always smiling. I went with my girlfriend at the beginning of October and had such an enjoyable time, i will definitely be going again and again and again! Thank you to all the staff for making us feel so welcome.

1  Thank Iwert D