All reviews es vedra infinity pool truffle ravioli the guest relations team breakfast restaurant room service great facilities 7pines markus spa suite ibiza rates cava retreat bay season
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Ok, it’s early season, but it was still a lot of money.

A wedding and a big Coporate group didn’t help things either. Breakfast mad and chaotic on the Sunday due to the large group. Why not put them in their own room ?

You know that feeling, when you walk into a hotel bedroom and know you should ask for another - we had that and did nothing. Big mistake.

The room starting with 40xx was right opposite the pool bar. I never imagined that the ‘Ibiza vibe’ would need to pump out through the speakers all day and and then the night. 2 calls to reception ending with the last at 2 in the morning eventually got it turned off. But why did we need to ask twice ? By did we fear the wedding on the Saturday night but the wind blew the noise away.

As one of the other recent reviewers said, it was all a little chaotic pool side. Did we need to be asked very 10 minutes what our room number was and then get accused twice of trying to leave the pool without signing for the drinks. You know our room number..... All we were doing was going to eat lunch at the poolside restaurant. Inconsistent service - first day asked for bread and it was if we were mad, the second day, forced upon us. Never came on either day.

Fridge didn’t work in room, safe didn’t work either. One fixed, one not.

However, great rooms, stunning location, enthusiastic staff who will get into the swing and gain in Confidence as the season develops but felt like too many rough edges for a non discounted rack rate in early May.

If you stay and the location was brilliant then accept a room that suits you and is near the pool, reception, spa, dining area to meet what you want. The promised sun set view was an astronomical impossibility from the location of the room, s9 why tell us it had one.

2  Thank OccassionalTravels
7Pines_Ibiza, Geschäftsführer at 7Pines Resort Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Dear OccassionalTravels,

We would like to thank you for your honest feedback which we value a lot and which indeed will help us to fine-tune our service levels to allow our guests to experience the true and unique 7Pines service experience.

We more than regret that we have given you cause of dissatisfaction and I have addressed your points with my team and we will make sure that the lived experiences will not occur again.

Please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. It would be a pleasure to apologize to you in person. For that, I kindly ask you to contact me on markus.lueck@7pines.com, so that we can exchange our contact details.

Looking forward to hearing from you via email and please do believe me that it would be great if we had the chance to welcome you again at the 7Pines Resort Ibiza and showcase that the lived experience was a one of and not a common one.

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

Myself and my partner went to Ibiza in October to search for our dream wedding venue. I had never been before but my partner had been on numerous occasions and was taking me to show me the beautiful island and look at potential Wedding venues. We stayed at 7 Pines for 4 days after being recommended it by a friend who works for a specialist travel agent. From the minute we arrived till the minute we left we were totally blown away with the whole place. The staff are incredible and so polite and efficient. We stayed in a Laguna suite which was lovely, it was a shame it didn’t have any cooking facilities but it was faultless. The breakfast was an experience in itself, you really do feel like you are at a spa hotel.

One evening after having dinner we sat overlooking the ocean and watching the sun set, and thought “why are we searching when the right place is right in front of us”
The thought of sharing such a beautiful place with our friends and family and getting married there as the sun sets brought both of us to tears.

We promptly made an appointment with Marta (who has been amazing) who has helped us to plan what will be the most wonderful day in September.

We cannot recommend 7pines highly enough, if you want luxury, peace and quiet and to be totally stress free give it a try.

We are glad we did!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Emma G
7Pines_Ibiza, General Manager at 7Pines Resort Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear Emma G,

Greetings from 7Pines Resort Ibiza!

Many Thanks for your review and for staying with us. Your feedback is very important to us.
Your comments about our location and the breakfast are very precious to our team, it is with great pride that I read that my colleagues made your stay even more special by taking well care of you. I am sure Marta will continue on being amazing! We are grateful you took your time on writing a review.

It was a pleasure to have you staying at 7Pines Ibiza, we cannot wait to host the most important day of your life.
See you in September,

With my Best Regards,

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel... what a disappointing staff... It is definitively a « design hotel ». Suites are great, food is alright, but the staff is amazingly inefficient. Be ready to wait hours for any request. It’s like if they haven’t been trained, don’t know how to deal with clients. They are running everywhere, but with no coordination. You’ll have 5 employees asking you if you need something, but no one will manage your request. It reminds me this story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody’s job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have. In three words, AVOID THIS PLACE!!!

Dear L10nf1s

As much as your lines hurt us, I would nevertheless like to thank you for your detailed feedback.

It is indeed hard to find the right words after reading what your impressions of our service delivery were. In any case and most importantly, I would like to express my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have suffered during your stay.

On the one hand I am very proud of my team and am convinced that they are amazing. On the other hand, and this is clearly outlined in your feedback, we have to intensify the training especially for our young and new team members. I have spoken to the rest of the management team and have addressed this issue clearly. It is and has been our main goal to give the right training and supervision to the team in order for them to deliver the highest level of service – as the human aspect is what makes the difference in guest service.

Especially your final words of the feedback make me sad and in my opinion do not do justice to what my team works for on a daily basis. Therefore, I would kindly ask you to contact me on markus.lueck@7pines.com – maybe there is still a chance to win you back and welcome you soon again at 7Pines Resort Ibiza.

Myself and my 300 colleague-strong team from 34 nations would love to show you that we can do better and that mediocracy is not why we get up on a daily basis.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Really lovely stay at a gorgeous superbly maintained and clean hotel. I travel a lot and happy to recommend this place.

Minor points to the management that shouldn’t put people off staying there at all:

• Incredibly friendly staff – perhaps at times too attentive at the restaurant and pool. The wait staff were always in a rush running between the restaurant and bar – keep calm and don’t appear stressed
• One that will always be a sore point for hotels – I think complimentary water (filtered) by the pool would be great
• Proactively re stock items in rooms that are empty or used – coffee capsules and toiletries
• Provide toiletries in the male changing rooms at the spa

Again – the above should not put people off staying there.

2  Thank UKwaiguo

Dear UKwaiguo,

You gave us your trust and permitted us to be your hosts, for which I would like to express our sincere gratitude,
as well as for you having taken the time to evaluate the 7Pines Resort Ibiza.

It was a pleasure and an honor for us to spoil you in our hotel and personally enthuse you.
This is what we want our guests to experience and what we are working for every day.

I am very glad to read that you felt warm welcomed and that our 7Pines team took good care of you.
Also, I would like to thank you for your valuable comments, which help to improve our service to the advantage of our guests.

We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

This place is breath taking! We were here for the day and had lunch and from the moment we arrived we were well taken care of. The food was great at lunch with an amazing view. I'm sure the sunsets here are fantastic.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
7Pines_Ibiza, General Manager at 7Pines Resort Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear EmilyAshUk,

Greetings from 7Pines Resort Ibiza!

Many thanks for your review and for visiting us. Your feedback is very important to us.

Your comment the about quality of your lunch is very precious to us, it is with great pride that I read that my colleagues made your afternoon even more special by taking well care of you.

And to confirm your statement, indeed the sunsets are spectacular! We highly recommend you to come back and live it!

With my Best Regards,