“Early dinner”

Pizzeria Can Joan
Ranked #31 of 78 Restaurants in Llucmajor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Restaurant opens at 1900hrs which is early by Spanish standards and even then it was fairly busy with most tables taken. Food excellent and lovely to sit outdoors in the courtyard.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

A very nice find in Llucmajor! We had a couple of bad restaurant experiences in our first days in the area, but Can Joan didn't disappoint. The pizza was actually very very good, home made (unlike some other restaurants) and reasonably priced! Went there 2 times.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

I went there to have a late dinner with my boyfriend. We ordered two different pizzas and they were amazing. One of them was a little bit too salty but apart from that I can't complain. I highly recommend this place to eat while you're stayin in Llucmajor and you fancy some Italian food.

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

Great place to eat in Llucmajor with the family, fantastic value and friendly atmosphere with easy parking.

Reviewed May 2, 2015 via mobile

I don't know why this place is rated as a 3 as it is much better than that.
The menu is extensive and good value.
I had calamari to start and it was the size of a main course. The black Angus rump for €15 is well worth a try. There are several choices for children as well.
Really nice place to eat, there is also a courtyard outside for some relaxed summer drinking.

1  Thank Withnail_19