“is it closed?” 1 of 5 stars

Bergen, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“is it closed?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Only 4 km outside Arenal/Playa de Palma we thought we'd walk up. I suggest renting a bike, scooter or car is better, and remember to take off on the correct left lane after the raoundabout from Arenal, otherwise you'll end up on the wrong side of the motorway, as we did. Well, finally getting there, there were no people there, no karts visible or running, gates open but al seemed closed down. When asked at the nearby petrolstation they thoght it was still running but didn't know. In Playa de Palma/ARnela there is no visible marketing for the Karting curcuit, so maybe it HAS shut down as it seemed. We found it by TripAdvisor and was sent out on a resultless chase and spent a full hot day walking in the process

Visited July 2014
2 Thank OlePR

Chicago, Illinois
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Expensive....but fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Just spent 118 euros for 3 grandkids to have 25 minutes of fun which I think is expensive. If granddad would have joined in the fun it would have cost 164 euros so I chose not to participate. Since we went at 11am, we were the only people there so the track was not too crowded. It's a basically "do it yourself place" where you pick out a helmet and hop in a car and they turn it on. No supervision/observation when on the track until it's time to show the flag that time is over. Kids enjoyed the experience but it still a lot of money for only 25 minutes.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Travellers1970
West Clandon, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Bored teenage boys and husbands - this is the place to go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family usually spend a week in Mallorca every year and during the course of the years interests have changed as my son has grown up. Now the ‘best part of the holiday’ is go karting! Without the absurd Health and Safety procedures that we have in the UK, you can be racing around the track in no time at all. Don’t get me wrong they provide all the necessary safety equipment and tuition but it’s not OTT like some of the places in the UK and the karts go FAST, well as long as mum isn’t behind the wheel!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Valerie S
Poole, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Something different, but fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

I know my man has been go - karting here before, but I was excited, but nervous myself about having a go. I loved it! I knew my partner would over lap me 3 times. The steering is fairly stiff. About 10 minutes of fun, then, as I have a disabled leg that doesn't bend, my man had to help me out for a while, whike the non - English speaking organiser looked on with disbelief!

Visited September 2011