“A great combination of location, decor, luxury and service!”

Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Llucmajor
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I were attending a wedding in Mallorca. Since the wedding was at the chapel on the hotel grounds, this Hilton was one of the recommended hotels.

Yes, it is in a rather remote place, and a rental car is necessary unless you want a very quiet, relaxing stay at the Sa Torre Hilton. With a rental car, it is convenient to get around the island.

Little pricey, but rooms, grounds, facilities are first rate. Staff was professional, friendly and very service oriented. The hotel was unable to accommodate our late check out request on our final day, but offered to hold our bags and allowed us the full use of the facilities. Very accommodating.
There was a wonderful GM's cocktail reception on Wednesday afternoon in the chapel, which was a delightful opportunity to meet the key staff and other guests from all around the world. The only constructive feedback I would have is that the bar/food service around the pool could be more frequent.

Bottom-line, a great hotel in a interesting area with great service....we'd go back again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank duffyscores

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We were in this hotel for the first time as close to perfect as we can imagine for one week .
First we thank from the manager and all friendly , helpful staff that they tried to help us for everything .
We had very nice room with clean bathroom and romantic sitting room that my children slept there.
The first night we invited to Spanish cathedral to introducing about history of the place with perfect drink and cocktail that it was very surprise us .We had a very fantastice night with manager and delightful staff.
The spa was very heavenly that I used everyday.
We had many different choices for breakfast in the calm place and the lunch was also perfect that free for children.
In that season we only used from one of the pool and that was excellent and clean.
It's romantic . It's fantastic .
Anyway we had a very relaxing vacation with my family and we took a pictures in every place.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Melineh S
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The hotel complex itself is rather beautiful and unusual. We booked for a week which is far too long - the place is far too remote and there simply isn't enough to do. Food and drink are very expensive - sometimes worth it, sometimes not. There are a number of rooms with no outside space which seems wrong based on how costly it is to stay here and how warm it is. Would I return here?: Absolutely not. Palma centre is a much better bet with great hotels for less money, lots to do, and better (and cheaper) places to eat/drink! The only real highlight was a visit to the local vineyard which was about a 25 minute walk away. Beware of taxi prices as they are very high.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thelittlecarrot
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My sister and I found this hotel when we messed up our original reservation in Palma before a cruise. It is a gorgeous venue and the staff was friendly and accommodating. The spa look clean and enticing, however we didn’t have time to use it. I lost my luggage and they were so nice about toiletries and charged my phone for me. We were in a bind and didn’t notice how far out of the city it was. It cost us several expensive cab rides to go in and out of Mallorca. I would highly recommend this a romantic getaway or even better a great backdrop for a wedding! You just have to be aware of the location.

Room Tip: We stayed in the main building. I didn't see the other rooms, but I liked the main building bett...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have just spent a week with my family at this delightful hotel. If you are looking for peace and quiet, charming staff, excellent food and service then I would recommend this hotel. It will not be for everyone as it is quite stands alone in the countryside, but is only 20 minutes or so from the airport. There is a weekly free bus service (on Thursday) from the hotel to Palma, and a daily trip to a nearby beach which was very busy, but was ok, so you can with no extra expense use this service if you feel the need to leave the grounds. There is a nice spa with indoor swimming pool and gym, two outdoor swimming areas, one for families with a separate kids pool and another pool area for adults. There are also a couple of nice tennis courts.
The restauarants were very good and the michelen star restaurant created some great courses and accompanying wines as recommended by the sommelier. The staff were always very helpful and well trained, attentive, but not 'in your face' so to speak.
We had a upgrade and had a lovely room (1104) with balcony overlooking the hotel chapel which is in the grounds along with a very Quixotic windmill.
Not cheap but the best things rarely are!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jamie A
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Stayed here for three nights and it really was a surprise highlight of the trip. The property is well away from other places on the Island (best if you have a rental car) and looks like an old vineyard or farm along with a chapel. Down the road (15min walk or a 5min cycle) is a very good vineyard too!

Likes
- amazing style
- very large rooms
- excellent restaurants for both breakfast and dinner using local food and wines

Dislikes
- pay for internet and a daily newspaper
- business centre a bit lacking in facilities but I imagine most don't visit for work purposes

Overall I can't wait to come back here and spend a week lazing by the pool and visiting the surrounding area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed for one night before going to our time share at the nearby Marriott. We love the Hilton in Mallorca, the glorious old stone house and buildings, the courtyard, the gardens and the pool are stunning. The breakfast is superb and the two restaurants both excellent.
It isn't cheap to stay here or eat here but it is a beautiful place to spend a night or two if one wants to splash out.

Room Tip: We stayed in the old house but the cottages by the pool looked tempting
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llucmajor
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
Melia Cala d'Or Boutique Hotel
Park Hyatt Mallorca
Park Hyatt Mallorca
#1 of 15 in Canyamel

Been to Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca? Share your experiences!