“Nice surprise !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurante El Puerto - CLOSED

Restaurante El Puerto
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Restaurante El Puerto: seafood, paella, fish and meat, all first quality.Enjoy best seafood in our terraces, by the sea.Restaurante El Puerto: marisco, paella, pescado y carnes de primera.Disfruta de una buena mariscada en nuetras terrazas, al lado del mar.
Basel
“Nice surprise !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2011

I was walking in the street, looking for a good restaurant with no idea where to go.
I asked a couple in the street ( I thought they was spanish, but it was an italian couple) if they know a good place to go... and they warmly suggested a restaurant called El puerto, was at the opposite of the city, was extremely warm, but my stomach ordered me to walk ....
We arrived there, very simple restaurant, nothing special for the design. All the tables on the terrace was full of spanish customers ( I was happy not to see too many tourists.. )
The service was excellent and very friendly !!!! And the food, mamamia ... amazing !!!
I took "cotes d'agneau" Lamb with fried potatoes and fresh garlic, the presentation of the plat was very delicat and nice !!! my girlfriend ordered salmon with vegetables, was fantastic !! It was a bit expensive to compare to the restaurants around, but the quality of the food and the service was here, no regret at all !!
This restaurant made my day,

• Visited August 2011