We have just returned from 11 nights at this resort and once again had a fantastic time. This was our third visit (me, my husband and two boys aged 8 & 6) though this time we went all inclusive - and found it more than worth the money. The staff were again extremely helpful and very friendly, the food was lovely and was varied, always something for the kids though my eldest tried a different fish each night! I agree that the kids club probably doesn't have many organised events here but for my two they went into it twice a day, came out if they had enough which was no problem as it is right next to the childrens pool which is where we tended to sit on the loungers. There is a small childrens play area which they enjoyed. The children's entertainment staff were fantastic and all the kids loved them. The night entertainment was good and I don't know what people always want - there was the mini disco for the kids and then a singer or tribute act on until 10.30. It is a quiet resort which is why we love it - the kids are safe and I wouldn't want it to change at all. I have seen some people complaining about the walk to the hotel for the entertainment - but you can catch the free mini train or if you cut through the residential area just to the right of the entrance and follow the path it takes you straight to the hotel in about 5 minutes. Just want to say a great big thank you to Paco, the Manager and to Alex on the Pool Bar and all the restaurant staff for making it a great holiday. Already looking to book again for next year - can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Las Palmeras Complex is situated in the upper part of the Resort, next to the wonderful Nature Area of Rafalet and 600m from the center with it's shop's, supermarket, diving center and the small bay of S'Algar. The complex has 72 apartments with 1 double bedroom. They are all very bright and have a pleasant terrace, double bedroom with 2 single beds next to each other, a living-dining area with 2 sofa beds (80 x 170 cm), kitchen and fully equipped bathroom. They are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, an equipped kitchen including a refrigerator, glass-top stove and microwave, fully equipped bathroom featuring a bathtub with shower and hairdryer, Wi-Fi (fee) and safe (upon request, for a charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your PortBlue Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palmeras Apartments Hotel s`Algar
- Las Palmeras Apartments s Algar
- PortBlue Las Palmeras Spain/Menorca