There is not a lot to add to the good reviews and people who give bad reviews should do their homework before booking. You got exactly what was advertised. We wanted a relaxing break, mainly by the pool, and we got just that. We found loungers in the quietest spot every day and have got to say that the pool was one of the warmest I have ever been in.
If I was to nit pick, it would be just to say that we thought that the restaurant was more in keeping with a snack bar. However, as these apartments were originally for SC, the restaurant was formerly the supermarket. In saying this though, we usually stay in hotels but have to say we preferred the apartments spaciousness to just one room. Thanks to Paco and each and every one of his staff for making our stay so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Las Palmeras Complex is situated in the upper part of the Resort, next to the wonderful Nature Area of Rafalet and 600m from the center with it's shop's, supermarket, diving center and the small bay of S'Algar. The complex has 72 apartments with 1 double bedroom. They are all very bright and have a pleasant terrace, double bedroom with 2 single beds next to each other, a living-dining area with 2 sofa beds (80 x 170 cm), kitchen and fully equipped bathroom. They are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, an equipped kitchen including a refrigerator, glass-top stove and microwave, fully equipped bathroom featuring a bathtub with shower and hairdryer, Wi-Fi (fee) and safe (upon request, for a charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your PortBlue Las Palmeras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Palmeras Apartments Hotel s`Algar
- Las Palmeras Apartments s Algar
- PortBlue Las Palmeras Spain/Menorca