“SIOUX CITY THE HIGHLIGHT OF KIDS HOILDAY”
Review of Sioux City Park

Sioux City Park Entrance Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This was so much better than we thought and the kids best part of holiday they loved it a must see
SHOWS GREAT HORSE RIDING WANTED POSTERS SALON SHOWS AND ANIMALS

in 28 reviews
"pick ups"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We enjoyed our visit and our Son even more so, nice attraction with entertainment and animals to see.

1  Thank RobertTraveller2013
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Whilst on holiday in Playa del Ingles back in 2001, me, my mum and a family friend visited here. I had no idea where we were going or what I was in for, I was 16 at the time and was probably just not interested in hanging out with mother and her pal! What actually happened that day really did leave me with pleasant memories. I am 28 now and I still talk about Sioux City today, even with the idea of returning. It was a really hot October day and when we got in it was like being in an actual western film, which was great because I love westerns! As it turned out, it was purpose built as a film set for a few westerns, including "A fistful of dollars". I was absolutely in awe of everything around me; the look of the set, the staff dressed in character, "cowboys" riding horses up and down. Even better that they even put on a show for everybody, guns, stand off's.. The lot! Baring in mind I was a wannabe cool chick of 16, I loved it and didn't find it in the least bit cringeworthy. Then after the show you hot to look around all the buildings.....I was WELL impressed with being able to go through saloon doors! It was all very Back to the future 3 "Hey McFly!!". Even more impressed when my drink got slid down the bar to me! To sum it up it was an absolutely memorable day trip, definately to be enjoyed by adults, teens and children alike. I've told my 7 year old all about it and I do intend to take her there if I can. I've heard rumours that it's now closed down but if somebody could verify for me? Obviously I went there 13 years ago and if it is open I should imagine it's changed a bit but it'll definately leave you with a satisfied day and memories to last a lifetime. It helps if you like westerns but I think most people do. There is a gift shop there if you want to customize your look for your visit! But GO! I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Hannah N
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We were a little concerned when we arrived as the place seemed empty and we thought we would be here an hour and then leave. However its the shows that make the day and the amazing effort that all the staff put in to ensure you have a good day, Yes, its very cheesy and aimed at the family market but if you can go with the flow you can have a great day. The food is pizza, burger based but you can bring a picnic and eat outside. The kids hat/holster souveniers are reasonably priced as is the pony rides at €5.

I can't thank the guys who played the cowboys that day for their sense of humour in allowing my daughter to join their fake 'poker' game which she used her entrance (1$) ticket to play...it totally made her day.

One thing to note is that Sioux City is located in a sandy location where the animals at times roam the streets so flip flops/sandals are not appropriate.

2  Thank Explorergirly