“Big game fishing”
Review of Fish On

Fish On
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come with us and enjoy an unforgettable day on board a very professional boat. Deep Sea Fishing and bottom fishing or just a relaxing day with your family and friends. Fish On is the right choice!!
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Thank's for amazing day 8.4.2014 with Pedro and his crew. I't was a great big game fishing experience. I' t was a perfect day
-Tapio-

"bonita"
"captain"
"catches"

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Me and my girlfriend found this great opportunity on tripadvicor and decided to give it a try. Back in Norway I'm used to freshwater fishing,and after reading about all the species we could catch, I convinced my girlfriend to try it out. The captain gave me a good offer for me, and redused the price for my girlfriend since she didn't want to fish, but only sunbath. The captain told us there were also other boats offering the same, but he was the only one that close to playa del ingles and maspalomas. When it comes to the boat, it was clean and up to date. With possibilities of relaxing inside or outside, whatever you preferred. You were also allowed to join the captain on the " bridge" to have a better view of the sea and also help in the search of seagulls that followed the fish around. During our time on the sea we saw several turtles, dolphins and thousands of gellyfishes. After a while we spotted the seagulls and when we got closer we could actually see the tuna hunting in the surface. They were racing all over the place, hunting smaller fish. We were able to hook 1 tuna, and we lost an other one... But they were definitely there because as we started to spot fish, other boats joined in the hunt, and 1 boat 200meters from us hooked 8 or 9 tunas... Could have been us.. Anyway it was a great trip and skipper even picked us up at the hotel and drove us home afterwards. A last tip of advice, bring som sunscreen and a cap :)

3  Thank Fredrik H
Reviewed January 27, 2014

It was a nice fishing trip despite the fact it was out of season.
Fish On did the very best for us to find some fish.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The 2 member team at Fish On gave us a great day in early January when the fishing is typically slow. We were able to catch a dozen Pangora fish, a Sand Shark, and a Ray. It was a great day from pick-up, to boating, to fishing, to drop off. We wish this new business great success, and thank them for a fantastic start to 2014 and many super memories. Cheers from Switzerland!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

In August of 2013 I went to Gran Canaria. Whilst there we decided to go big game fishing! As FISH ON was the closest and newest boat and crew we decided to support them as they had just started out. For the trip from 8.30am - 3.00pm we paid €60. This included all the gear, lunch, drinks and most importantly BEER! For that money you get one rod but can upgrade if you want to ( Pedro will offer good deals) you fish for blue marlin and tuna, and with some big fish weighing up to 700pounds it gets exciting. As with any form of sport hunting really it's down to luck.... But my god did Pedro (skipper) and his brother (deck hand) bust their balls off for us to get a fish. Unfortunately that day the only bite we had was on my line & it sounded BIG. As the high pitch wine started from the reel unloading my heart rate went sky high. I got in the seat and started the fight but after 2 minutes he had slipped the hook. I was gutted! although we didn't catch anything we saw blue whales, dolphins and some great sights. The guys even picked us up and dropped us back as we wasn't driving. I highly recommend these guys for value for money, professionalism, a great day and all round fun! I wish you best with your new career!

Terry - Cornwall, ENGLAND.

2  Thank Terry T