I got to Papagayo trow a company in Quito called guliver´s to do some day tours to Cotopaxi, Quilotoa and horses, the first day I got there after the Cotopaxi tour i was welcomed by the workers and was treated well, I slept in the dorm that was really cozy and with a good price, the room was cleaned (every day) and worm dooring the night. Papagayo has a grate restaurant with good food in good prices, a nice lounge and TV, free Internet and a grate jacuzzi, rally the best place to come and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This colonial hosteria accommodation near the volcano Cotopaxi does not only offer magnificent views of the untouched countryside, but also gives you the possibility to experience the culture of the Andes local communities. Whether you just want to relax or to explore the landscape actively, our Hosteria is the best place to start. At the altitude of 3200m you can comfortably acclimatize and prepare yourself for the climbing of Cotopaxi, Ilinizas o Chimborazo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Hosteria-PapaGayo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostería Papagayo Cotopaxi
- Hosteria-PapaGayo South Ecuador/Machachi