Although the staff at PapaGayo did their best to ensure a comfortable stay ... the owners, Gulliver's Travels/Tours need a review of their customer service. There was no free drinking water - a small bottle cost you $1.70, which is the most I've paid in my two months travelling Ecuador. You are charged a $1.00 for each extra coffee at breakfast. I would not mind, except the coffee was weak.
Also the rooms were rather expensive for the value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This colonial hosteria accommodation near the volcano Cotopaxi does not only offer magnificent views of the untouched countryside, but also gives you the possibility to experience the culture of the Andes local communities. Whether you just want to relax or to explore the landscape actively, our Hosteria is the best place to start. At the altitude of 3200m you can comfortably acclimatize and prepare yourself for the climbing of Cotopaxi, Ilinizas o Chimborazo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hosteria-PapaGayo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostería Papagayo Cotopaxi
- Hosteria-PapaGayo South Ecuador/Machachi