Gorgeous! My partner and I stayed in 'Victoria' room an it was beautiful. Comfy double bed with duvet and llama blankets, potbelly fireplace in the corner and lovely fresh roses on the dresser. The main lodge had an inviting livin area, free wifi, chocolate cake and tea after our excursion and a super cute sausage dog called Boris. The staff couldn't have been friendlier. The meals were delicious.
We loved the little farm, too.
I wish we didn't have to leave. Very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This colonial hosteria accommodation near the volcano Cotopaxi does not only offer magnificent views of the untouched countryside, but also gives you the possibility to experience the culture of the Andes local communities. Whether you just want to relax or to explore the landscape actively, our Hosteria is the best place to start. At the altitude of 3200m you can comfortably acclimatize and prepare yourself for the climbing of Cotopaxi, Ilinizas o Chimborazo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hosteria-PapaGayo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostería Papagayo Cotopaxi
- Hosteria-PapaGayo South Ecuador/Machachi