This was our first stay at this hotel. Hotel reception very efficient. Rooms extremely clean. WiFi connection in the lobby very good. Location: excellent: a few minutes from the small harbour. Puerto Calero. Very quiet neighborhood. Lot of parking space in the close vicinity.Excllent location for nice walking trails to Puerto Carmen at the Wets and ¨laya Quemada at the East (in each case about one hour walking one way). The one improvement we could suggest is more variety and more inspiration for the food at dinner time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for complete relaxation in a luxurious setting in the Canary Islands, allow yourself to be won over by the charms of the Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & SPA, a magical holiday resort built in 2004 and featuring details of Lanzarote's traditional architecture and lush tropical gardens of 27.000m2. The wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean to be enjoyed from our delightful hotel are an invitation to rest and relaxation on Lanzarote, although we also have a modern Talaso& SPA Centre providing an active pool, Roman Baths and beauty and thalasso treatments, a new concept in spas to restore mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Costa Calero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Puerto Calero
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Calero
- Iberostar Costa Calero
- Hotel Costa Calero Lanzarote/Puerto Calero