Currently staying here right now. Everything about the hotel oozes class.
Animation team , very good and my daughter has been in the kids club from day one, nighttime entertainment good fun as well some nights being better than others. All staff in the hotel extremely friendly and very helpfull. The grounds bars and venues are spotless and very chic. Swimming pools have something for everyone and again not overly noisy and very chilled. Only problem getting a sunbed , but without sounding like a hypocrite I have been down at 630 each day ( can't beat them join them). Stayed in lanzarote last year and thought I wouldn't beat that hotel....I was wrong this hotel is superb
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for complete relaxation in a luxurious setting in the Canary Islands, allow yourself to be won over by the charms of the Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & SPA, a magical holiday resort built in 2004 and featuring details of Lanzarote's traditional architecture and lush tropical gardens of 27.000m2. The wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean to be enjoyed from our delightful hotel are an invitation to rest and relaxation on Lanzarote, although we also have a modern Talaso& SPA Centre providing an active pool, Roman Baths and beauty and thalasso treatments, a new concept in spas to restore mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Costa Calero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Puerto Calero
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Calero
- Iberostar Costa Calero
- Hotel Costa Calero Lanzarote/Puerto Calero