We stayed at the Costa Calero for a one night break to enjoy the spa facilities. The room was clean and comfortable, although the television was old and didn't have any interesting channels. The free wifi is excellent, and the grounds and swimming pools were superb.
The spa is a fabulous place, and we plan to visit again. One really good thing about it is that which parts to use when are explained very simply, so you get the complete experience out of your visit.
The staff at the hotel are excellent, and service is good in all areas. We stayed on the all inclusive tarrif and dined in the main restaurant. It was extremely busy at the time, but that didn't seem to cause a problem. The food was not very inspiring, but there was plenty of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for complete relaxation in a luxurious setting in the Canary Islands, allow yourself to be won over by the charms of the Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & SPA, a magical holiday resort built in 2004 and featuring details of Lanzarote's traditional architecture and lush tropical gardens of 27.000m2. The wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean to be enjoyed from our delightful hotel are an invitation to rest and relaxation on Lanzarote, although we also have a modern Talaso& SPA Centre providing an active pool, Roman Baths and beauty and thalasso treatments, a new concept in spas to restore mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hotel Costa Calero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Puerto Calero
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Calero
- Iberostar Costa Calero
- Hotel Costa Calero Lanzarote/Puerto Calero