Second visit to this hotel, not a lot to add to other reviews really. It’s still a good option. Food is still good and there are enough options at Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. There’s a cooked Breakfast for the traditionalist and cold meat/cheese if you want to go continental. Lunch has cold and hot options (usually 4 or 5 hot options). Dinner the same, there wasn’t a time we struggled for food options during our 9 day stay.
Never a rush for a sun bed, always somewhere to lay about and do nothing. Drinks were also good with named brands available, Jack Daniels, Bombay or Gordons, Smirnoff Red, Bacardi, Carlos III, Torres V among others.
Room we had was more than adequate for the job (I like a mattress that doesn’t collapse under you, firmer is better). I don’t go on holiday to be entertained in the evening so wasn’t that bothered that the entertainment finished at 10:30pm. What we did notice is that as soon as the entertainment finishes you’ll have the bar to yourself and a couple of other hardy souls. We sat outside each night and watched the entertainment from afar, well through the glass wall, it wasn’t as loud and you could actually talk and hear what the other person was saying, useful when you meet interesting people, which we did, the people we met were 11 time veterans.
What speaks volumes for this hotel is that there are a lot of repeat guests and we’ll be counting ourselves amongst them, flights being booked for same time next year, may do 11 days this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for complete relaxation in a luxurious setting in the Canary Islands, allow yourself to be won over by the charms of the Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & SPA, a magical holiday resort built in 2004 and featuring details of Lanzarote's traditional architecture and lush tropical gardens of 27.000m2. The wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean to be enjoyed from our delightful hotel are an invitation to rest and relaxation on Lanzarote, although we also have a modern Talaso& SPA Centre providing an active pool, Roman Baths and beauty and thalasso treatments, a new concept in spas to restore mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Otel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel Costa Calero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Puerto Calero
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Calero
- Iberostar Costa Calero
- Hotel Costa Calero Lanzarote/Puerto Calero