good food, buffet style, entertainment crew tried hard to keep people happy. very clean and near to marina (short walk on hill), very relaxing place. only downside was finding a sunbed even out of season, as many left their belongings on them but didnt use them. lovely pools but very cold water. however we really enjoyed our holiday and would go back. room service/cleaners were very good. has few cats roaming around which didnt bother us at all but if you dont like cats you may think again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for complete relaxation in a luxurious setting in the Canary Islands, allow yourself to be won over by the charms of the Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & SPA, a magical holiday resort built in 2004 and featuring details of Lanzarote's traditional architecture and lush tropical gardens of 27.000m2. The wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean to be enjoyed from our delightful hotel are an invitation to rest and relaxation on Lanzarote, although we also have a modern Talaso& SPA Centre providing an active pool, Roman Baths and beauty and thalasso treatments, a new concept in spas to restore mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Costa Calero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Puerto Calero
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Calero
- Iberostar Costa Calero
- Hotel Costa Calero Lanzarote/Puerto Calero