We have just arrived back from a 10 day holiday to the Hotel Costa Calero, Lanzarote. We had an extremely pleasant flight from Manchester and arrived at the Hotel at lunchtime. We were able to go straight in to lunch adjacent to the pool bar where there are plenty of tables at which to sit. There was a huge amount of choice from hot meals to plentiful salads. The staff were all extremely helpful and the lady who cleaned our room did a beautiful job, which included shaping our bathroom towel into the shape of a heart, which surrounded all our bathroom items, and she placed a red rose at the tip of the towel. The entertainment was brilliant and Carlos and the team gave their all, to make sure every one had a brilliant time. We would definately return to this lovely and beautifully positioned hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for complete relaxation in a luxurious setting in the Canary Islands, allow yourself to be won over by the charms of the Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & SPA, a magical holiday resort built in 2004 and featuring details of Lanzarote's traditional architecture and lush tropical gardens of 27.000m2. The wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean to be enjoyed from our delightful hotel are an invitation to rest and relaxation on Lanzarote, although we also have a modern Talaso& SPA Centre providing an active pool, Roman Baths and beauty and thalasso treatments, a new concept in spas to restore mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Costa Calero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Puerto Calero
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Calero
- Iberostar Costa Calero
- Hotel Costa Calero Lanzarote/Puerto Calero