We have stayed at the Hotel Costa Calero many times and look on it as "home from home" now. We like the cleanliness, polite and friendly staff, lovely food and great facilities. It is the perfect place for a Winter "chill out" before the bad weather hits the UK. We have never had any reason to criticise the hotel. They seem to be gradually upgrading and yes the Piano Bar is dated, but the lounge is lovely to sit in and enjoy an aperitif or after dinner coffee etc. Marvellous holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for complete relaxation in a luxurious setting in the Canary Islands, allow yourself to be won over by the charms of the Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & SPA, a magical holiday resort built in 2004 and featuring details of Lanzarote's traditional architecture and lush tropical gardens of 27.000m2. The wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean to be enjoyed from our delightful hotel are an invitation to rest and relaxation on Lanzarote, although we also have a modern Talaso& SPA Centre providing an active pool, Roman Baths and beauty and thalasso treatments, a new concept in spas to restore mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Costa Calero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Puerto Calero
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Calero
- Iberostar Costa Calero
- Hotel Costa Calero Lanzarote/Puerto Calero