Returned again with friends in January and we all had a great time. Absolutely nothing to mark this hotel down for, everything was perfect, relaxing and simply superb. I simply can't understand how people criticise the hotel for not being what they expected. Reading the reviews it is perfectly clear that the hotel aims to provide a relaxing stress free holiday, and that is what it does in spades. If people want a more lively holiday why book this hotel and then berate if for being too quiet? All hotels are horses for courses, and provide different holiday experiences to suit the needs of their clientele. Prospective client's pick the hotel that best suits their requirements, surely.
The food provided is first class. I don't like everything that they have on offer, but I doubt I would like everything on offer in any hotel anywhere in the world, suffice to say I ate much more than my fair share on a daily basis, putting on lbs during our week long stay.
I suppose if one was to be uber critical then you could find something to complain about in all hotels, and I mean all hotels, but is that why people go on holiday, to pick fault? Sad really. I however prefer to simply kick off my shoes, let the stress melt away, and simply indulge myself for a week, meet new friends, and simply have a great relaxing holiday.
If this is what you are looking for, then this is definitely the place for you. A quiet oasis whether you want to find a corner to read a book, to lie on a sun lounger and doze the afternoon away after a wonderful lunch, or to participate in all the daft games the animation team organise daily, the choice is yours.
My advise is book, pack, arrive and enjoy.
To all the staff at the hotel, keep us the good work, we have been guests at your hotel twice already, thoroughly enjoyed your hospitality, and are returning again in April for a third visit. Counting the days already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for complete relaxation in a luxurious setting in the Canary Islands, allow yourself to be won over by the charms of the Hotel Costa Calero Talaso & SPA, a magical holiday resort built in 2004 and featuring details of Lanzarote's traditional architecture and lush tropical gardens of 27.000m2. The wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean to be enjoyed from our delightful hotel are an invitation to rest and relaxation on Lanzarote, although we also have a modern Talaso& SPA Centre providing an active pool, Roman Baths and beauty and thalasso treatments, a new concept in spas to restore mind and body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Costa Calero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Puerto Calero
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Calero
- Iberostar Costa Calero
- Hotel Costa Calero Lanzarote/Puerto Calero