Hesperia Lanzarote
Hotel Costa Calero(Puerto Calero)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
$214
  • Breakfast included
Hotel THB Flora(Puerto Del Carmen)(Great Value!)
$81
  • Restaurant
BelleVue Aquarius(Puerto Del Carmen)
$120
$105
Terrazas(Puerto Del Carmen)
TripAdvisor
5,381 results
All reviewsdrago barpool barpuerto calero marinasea viewdesigner shopslovely hotelfive star hotelel riscoa la carte restaurantsbuffet restaurantbed and breakfaststandard roomspa facilitiesupgraded to a suiterelaxing holidaycoastal pathmain restaurant
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We booked a standard room for 14 nights at half board, the room was very clean and tidy and the food in the dinning room had a good selection for all tastes and was to a good standard. They have 2 pool areas and plenty of sun loungers, the whole hotel was very clean and tidy and was very good value for the money. After 4 days we had to change rooms due to building works in rooms near us, we were upgraded to De Luke, this gave us a De Luke bedroom, De Luke dinning room and lounge also full use of the De Luke sun lounge areas around the main pool area. The evening entertainment in the show room was very good most nights with some exceptional shows on certain nights. Most of the staff was very helpful and friendly, but a
special thanks to Bethany of the entertainment staff for her friendliness and help during our stay. The location of the hotel in 10 minutes walk into town, or the opposite direction 10 minutes walk to the harbour marina.

Room Tip: The rooms are what you pay for, the only rooms which had a noise problem where the ones above the show room.
3  Thank Karolina and To... H
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I spent a weekend here and have to say I loved every minute. I was All Inclusive with a sea view room. The room was spacious and clean. The normal offerings you would expect from this standard of hotel. Shower gels and shampoo etc..
Free electronic safe and decent shower.

The food was exceptionally good. Breakfast was really good with so many hot and cold options. Freshly made waffles and pancakes. Fruit/Eggs/bacon/sausages. The Rose Cava for breakfast was tempting too.

Lunch was also great with lots of fresh fruit and salads. Freshly cooked hot dogs,chicken,fish and hamburgers. Plenty of vegetables too. Acceptable wine and usual soft drinks.

Dinner was great and one night even had beef wellington. The quality of the meat was one of the best I have had in a Spanish hotel. Lots of variety.

Three swimming pools two large and one medium heated one. The families with young children tended to be around the heated one. The pool near the beach bar is the one to go to for quiet and relaxation. The only thing I will say is the bar staff at the beach bar could be a bit for friendly. They were the exception to the rest of the staff who were great. One of the guest relations staff an Italian guy called Amadeo was very pleasant and welcoming.

Evening entertainment was quite good too with varied performances in the bar area near reception.

I didn't bother with the speciality restaurants. All inclusive is not valid for meals at the pool bar. I was told after sitting down that I had to take my lunch in the main restaurant. Not a huge issue but something to note. Ice creams pre packed similar to what you would buy in your local shop were also charged extra.

All in all a great stay and a lovely hotel. I would not hesitate to go back and most likely will later this year.

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
5  Thank Peter S
Pablo_Rey_Rodriguez, General Manager at Hesperia Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your stay with us at Hesperia Lanzarote on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read that our team was able to make your every moment at Hesperia Lanzarote a very special. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had an amazing holiday with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back and I would like I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy Christmas and a happy New Year.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Just come back from a week at the Hesperia Lanzarote, we had a really lovely holiday, the weather was great temperature. This hotel is spotlessly clean around the pool, restaurants, bars and all public areas, as well as the rooms. The food was very good, with a good choice and selection each day, something for all tastes. The choice of all inclusive drinks available at the bar are very good, wines including sparkling, beer, spirits and cocktails. Thank you at the restaurant , reception, and conciergie STAFF were excellent, all very helpfull and friendly.
So just book the hotel and enjoy.

Room Tip: Suite with jacuzzi..
2  Thank Mark G
Pablo_Rey_Rodriguez, Director General at Hesperia Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that our staff from the restaurant , reception, and concierge were excellent, all very helpful and friendly. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had an amazing holiday with us.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Our first time in Lanzarote and we were delighted with the hotel. Everything spotless and well maintained, Wonderful choice of delicacies for both breakfast and dinner. Staff very welcoming and well trained and loads of options for both adults and children including good entertainment every evening.. About ten minutes walk to the marina - which has good selection of restaurants and bars. The only let down we saw was the pool side bar & cafe - staff seemed to treat guests as an interruption and the only poor food we had was a very solid and old omelette put in front of us there. .I wondered if this were not a separate franchise?

Room Tip: no complaints at all with 662
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank oldruinlover
Pablo_Rey_Rodriguez, Director General at Hesperia Lanzarote, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that our team was able to make every meal a fabulous experience. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had an amazing holiday with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back and I would like I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy Christmas and a New Year.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Definitely not a5star hotel; no concierge to take your bags; rooms very basic, bed frame all frayed and sheets looked very old! shower door hanging off its hinges. We upgraded to a suite for an extra 30euro per night; expensive considering we had just paid over £900 each for a week at this hotel, we were expecting the rooms to be spacious, clean and of a 5star quality. Food was horrendous; this is the first all inclusive holiday where we have had to eat out. Food very bland and usually the same choice every other day. Entertainment was very poor: mostly a piano player playing in the reception area. A

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family