“just the place to chilli out.”
Review of Wave - CLOSED

Wave
Cuisines: Italian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: WAVE is our new name for what PEZ Y PASTA use to be,we did have to change the name ,just the name!!but all the rest is the same as always!!!!
York, United Kingdom
“just the place to chilli out.”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Walking past this bar/restaurant it looked just my sort of place. The white sofas at the front outside of the bar looked very relaxing and just the place to sit with a gin and tonic or jug of Sangria and watch the world go by. So we did on a few occasions.
The service in here was just at the right level too, again quite chilled and relaxed but attentive at the same time.
One day after having sat for a number of hours, with a steady flow of drinks the waiter brought us some spring rolls FOC. I am sure it is a good sales ploy to get your taste buds going and tempt you to have some more. It worked on us, the tapas was very tasty and excellent quality.
We also had dinner here one night and again were not disappointed. I had a tuna steak that was cooked to perfection.
Just the sort of place I want on holiday.

Visited September 2013

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Very poor”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Visited Wave for lunch. Menu we were provided seemed a cut-down version to what was advertised on the board outside. The food was average at best with the prawn dish appearing not to be fresh. We did complain about this and were not charged so I can not really complain about the service. However I would not recommend Wave to anybody.

Visited September 2013
London
“Eclectic, varied menu”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Lovely decor, really well considered table settings, cool, tasteful and v comfortable environment. This is less of a chill out bar and much more a proper restaurant, despite the slightly misleading signage. Very different menu to other restaurants in P.Calero, really imaginative and something a bit different, with a good choice of daily specials. Nice music and friendly service.

• Visited September 2013
Seaford, United Kingdom
“fabulous food - best salmon ever !!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

we returned to this restaurant on our most recent trip to Lanzarote because we all remembered how fabulous the food and service were when we visited several times last year. Indeed their grilled salmon is the best I have ever had and I had to go back to eat it again !! the quality of food is excellent and there are always interesting specials on offer. My daughter and husband particularly enjoyed the seafood wontons as starters this time. The presentation of the food is always of a high standard and the service is very friendly but not over the top. absolutely LOVE this restauarant and can not recommend it highly enough

• Visited August 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“disappointing”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We went for dinner here one evening.

I was disappointed, service was very slow, we were brought bread which we did not order, and then charged for it. Other restaurants in PC do not charge for bread.

I had the lamb in cherry sauce (like they make in Italy it said on the menu), it came with just lamb that was tough as old boots and full of fat and gristle.

I called the waiter back and pointed out that it had no cherry sauce as stated on the menu. He took it back and it took about 25 minutes until i got my meal back. My family had finished their meals by then. The meal was not an improvement, it had just been reheated with a sauce on, it was still fatty and tough!

There are nicer restaurants in PC which are better value for money and a better service from the waiters!

• Visited August 2013
felix l, Gerente at Wave, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Thank you for criticism, but we do everything possible so that everything goes well, with the theme of the crisis and the all inclusive hotels, rental of premises, and people as you know the only thing that does is sink the work of a humble worker, leaving the skin in order to keep the restaurant open, he writes the waiter and owner felix to discriminate already we have politicians thank you for visiting and sorry for the Lamb, but the next time n say that everything is great and then come to this page to get green with these complaints the things themselves in the face, thank you