“Fantastic to eat drink and chill”
Review of Wave - CLOSED

Wave
Cuisines: Italian, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: WAVE is our new name for what PEZ Y PASTA use to be,we did have to change the name ,just the name!!but all the rest is the same as always!!!!
London, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic to eat drink and chill”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Set in a beautiful location that is Puerto Calero, The WAVE is a 5* place to eat drink and just hangout. The staff are there to make your whole experience one you will remember for years to come. Can't recommend WAVE highly enough. A must on you visit to Lanzatote. perfecto!

• Visited July 2013
felix l, Gerente at Wave, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for your visit, our local try to care for to the detail, I hope and believe that it has been to its liking, thank you

Dublin
“An ickle bit disappointed......”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We came on the taxi-boat from Puerto del Carmel and were looking for a nice bit of lunch. Hubby really enjoyed his pasta, but my prawns were overcooked and not de-veined..... which I don't like. Waiter was happy, but not all that attentive to us - he had a group of 6 ladies that were obviously going to tip him more!

felix l, Gerente at Wave, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for your opinion and I'm aware of your complaint, we have solution to your complaint, we spoke with the waiter, and part of the wave team ask the most heartfelt apologies. Thank you and I hope to see us one day for our restaurant and everything is different.
Madrid
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We ate my family and I in this week on three occasions, felt us spectacular all... Their fresh food... As all their fresh pasta of the day... The service we accompanied at all times... Attention repeat when you come back to the island many thanks to felix q is one of the owners together with your partner. Thank you

felix l, Gerente at Wave, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
I love when I see that our customers leave our restaurant with a smile on the face, try to do all of our work as well as possible. Every day we try to improve ourselves, thank you for your visit and happy to have liked
Birmingham
“Fantastically impressive food at a very reasonable price.”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Wave is a flashy, classy restaurant overlooking the impressive and wealthy plethora of yachts and boats anchored in the ocean at Puerto Calero marina, so it`s a lovely spot to just sit and watch the world go by with a cold beer. The waiter was not only terribly handsome, but he spoke excellent English and was friendly yet unintrusive. I chose tagliatelle served with zuccine and huge, fresh, sweet and juicy king prawn. Over it was drizzled a sauce of olive oil, lime and mint. It was absolutely heavenly, it was one of those meals that makes you go, mmmmmmm and then close your eyes and look heavenwards. My beau chose a char grilled steak baguette served with grilled pepper and goats cheese. It was gigantic and totally delish. We washed it down with a cold drink and it all came to the incredibly reasonable price of 22 euros. If I could live at Wave, I would, I highly recommend it.

felix l, Gerente at Wave, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you with all my heart. It seems that all our effort has its fruit in topic that our staff speak languages is important, thank you for your visit and hope to see them soon
Newtown, United Kingdom
“Lovely dining experience”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We enjoyed a great evening at this restaurant recently - the food was fab and the decor and setting (right on the harbourside overlooking the boats!) perfect.
Very friendly staff - recommended good wine, took photos for us and ordered taxi. Would recommend and would go again.

• Visited May 2013
felix l, Gerente at Wave, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for your visit. In our store we have a little bit of each environment. Good food and a small area where a drink, with all my heart thank you for your visit and hope to see you for our home is our restaurant