“Good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fazz's Puerto Calero

Fazz's Puerto Calero
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Puerto Calero
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Ordered starters and a main course but could not finish it all as it was a lot. Lovely food and service. Loved the free drink at the end of the meal.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank emmajong

Stockholm, Stockholms Lan, Sweden
“Food ? What food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Not sure if change of hands or just bad staff that night but after being comfronted by rude staff who just didn't care . we waited a little over n hour for food we walked out. Shortly followed but another party who had been waiting even longer. No idea if the food was any good but do know the staff were bad and really didn't care

1 Thank Lee R
Essex
“I ended up walking out...terribly rude staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Jan 1st 2014
I went with my grandparents to this restaurant with the idea of showing them what Indian food has to offer.
It started off quite well. We ordered drinks, and then the meal, poppadoms came out. Waiters were rather abrupt but as it was fairly busy it didn't faze me too much.
It had now been just over an hour since we ordered food and people around us had finished starters and mains, I began to wonder if our table had been forgotten.
I called over a waiter and expressed concern, he blanked me but called another waiter to speak to us. I expressed my concern again, only to be faced with a waiter who rolled his eyes at me and said yeah two minutes. He then walked away....no reasoning, no apology or explanation.
We left money for the drinks and walked out, the waiter approached and we said it's been too long and you have been rude.
He pretty much shrugged us off.
Another couple in the restaurant left just before us also.
Rude arrogant people.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Candice R
Staffordshire
“Homely authentic Indian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

Afternoon set menu for 6.95 euros is well worth it. Simple and fresh spices are used. The waterfront location makes it a good experience in the hot afternoons.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank bemurs
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

I ordered the Fateh Special Bhuna which was amazing, each piece of meat had it's own individual taste within a delicious sauce, quite a magical experience! The staff are friendly and charming and provide an excellent service. I Highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited November 2013