“Great experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great experience”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I went to Faz's on the 13th of November 2012.
My experience was very good I was welcomed with smiles and escorted to a table,The restaurant is of a high standard well presented and very clean. Although I was the only customer I cannot comment on speed of service when the restaurant is busy but I certainly received first class attention.
The Food was excellent and to a high standard I had basic Korma and boiled rice, the Korma was creamy and thick 7 pieces of chicken which is average and there was plenty of boiled rice to accompany my meal the rice was light and fluffy very good.

Overall I would certainly recommend Faz's and I will go back to for a meal the next time I visit Lanzarote

• Visited November 2012
fazz200, Public Relations Manager at Fazz's Puerto Calero, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for your review, we are glad you had an enjoyable experience with us at fazz's and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to lanzarote.

Congleton, United Kingdom
“What a gem!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I never thought I would see the day when I would have an Indian meal on holiday abroad but on the Saturday night of our holiday my husband suggested we try Fazz's and I am so glad he did. The waiters were some of the nicest guys I have met anywhere and nothing was too much trouble for them. The food was truly home made Indian (ie not out of a jar!) and therefore quite different in many respects. The Peshwari naan was the best I have EVER had and the onion bhajis were to die for!! I had chicken and mango which was very mild but delicious and my husbands chicken dish was hotter and delicious. We heard one of the waiters advising a couple who were not familiar with curries helping them to choose the correct dish for them.
As a thank you at the end of the meal they asked you to choose any drink from their drinks menu
We went back again towards the end of our holiday because it was so good.
I miss them and could just eat one of their meals now!!

• Visited November 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review,we are glad you had a great experience with us as we are very proud of the service our staff give to our guests and that the use of fresh ingredients in our food did not go unnoticed by you. We hope that you are able to come back and visit us again soon.
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Great Curry,”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Having been known to love my curry, I can honestly say that the food at Fazz's has always been good every time that I have had a meal there.

Visited November 2012
Thank you for your review, we are pleased we are able to offer you good food every time you have visited us,we look forward to carry on serving you in the future.
Cheltenham
“Best Indian!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a takeaway from here and will definitely use it again next time we are in Puerto Calero.
We had 4 mains and 4 sides between 4 adults and there was loads of food!
Best Indian we've had for years.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank kt31Cheltenham
Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your take away meal from us and it is fantastic that it was the Best indian meal you have had in years! we hope to see you for a secong visit.
Renfrew, United Kingdom
“Delicious Food, Superb Setting, and Fabulous Staff!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Just back from a week in Puerto Calero and i am sad i only dined once at this restaurant.
I had a fantastic meal at Fazz's! I love indian food although im not a big fan on spice i tend to always go for very mild dishes this was perfect for any palate.
I would definately return to this restaurant. :) Definately recommend.

• Visited October 2012